cpu usage too high

Hey guys, why is my tbc wrobot each instance using 3-7% of my i7 4790k while vanilla use like 1%? and it's also making wow micro freeze every few seconds while in vanilla overall fps is reduced, what's up with that?

image.png.ebcef2dcf56fdb52ada39e18bd86ae9b.png

You are telling me the tbc bot itself is normal to use 5-10 times more than vanilla? Yes it's newer expansion but the game itself takes maybe like 3GBs more, doesn't make sense that it's 10 times more tough. I was wondering if maybe there was a way to reduce it?

It's not just the game. CPU usage also depends on profile, fight class and plugins. It's not the same version of wRobot for each expansion too. For me on vanilla, it uses up to 15% CPU during fights per instance on a faster CPU than yours. 1% maybe when waiting to resurect.

12 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

It's not just the game. CPU usage also depends on profile, fight class and plugins. It's not the same version of wRobot for each expansion too. For me on vanilla, it uses up to 15% CPU during fights per instance on a faster CPU than yours. 1% maybe when waiting to resurect.

pretty much using almost same profiles/plugins/classes so it still seems strange it's that big difference :p