Crash WoW...

Fatbat

Hi all,

Here is the error message which appears quite the 5 minutes... My WoW crash... I have already disable my firewall, disable Windows Defender, remove folder "cache", WoW is in windowed mode, I launched WoW as administrator, Windows is updated,, I disable "Bliz Streaming", I don't use proxy or VPN and I don't use TeamSpeak or Mumble or Discord or other...

1517006913-sans-titre.png

Please, I need help...

Thanks you,

Best regards.

Hi, yes it's since I use WRobot, and I tried change fightclass/profile, same problem... I think it's because I launch WoW in 32 bit, maybe my computer want absolutly WoW 64 bit...

Never crash before WRobot...

Hum, crazy that a moderator say this... xD

If it's a free software, I understand that you don't want search a solution, we don't care !

But here we paid for a service, I think that we deserve a service more rigorous than that...

Because I'm wrong, I know we use "at own risk" this software, but the risk is ban by Blizzard, not scammed by team of WRobot. xD

I believe you, and I believe in you for solved problem of useless some users.

Well, if I understand, you can't help me. Right, why there isn't "TRIAL" for test WRobot before paid ?

Sorry but I must make issue with Paybal, I don't pay for service that don't work, I'm right I think.

I'm sad that you don't want search more for solved problem...

Best regards.

5 hours ago, Fatbat said:

I believe you, and I believe in you for solved problem of useless some users.

Well, if I understand, you can't help me. Right, why there isn't "TRIAL" for test WRobot before paid ?

Sorry but I must make issue with Paybal, I don't pay for service that don't work, I'm right I think.

I'm sad that you don't want search more for solved problem...

Best regards.

did u try reinstalling/refreshing your operating system ?