Hello guys, i just bought this bot ( Awesome so far ), but after i made herb profile for Mulgore(3.3.5) i've experienced stuck issue, when character go to take a herb and there is a Tree/Wall or other object, the bot can't go past it, or at least ignore it, black list it or whatever so he can just proceed to next herb. Here are some screens i took, i hope u understand my issue. Thank you!

Try to add Blackspots yourself where the bot get's stuck in the Gatherer Profile. (Profile Creator -> Blacklist)
Sometimes there are just such messed up meshes / places where the bot doesn't figure it out by itself.

1 hour ago, nudl said:

Try to add Blackspots yourself where the bot get's stuck in the Gatherer Profile. (Profile Creator -> Blacklist)
Sometimes there are just such messed up meshes / places where the bot doesn't figure it out by itself.

Okay i will try that, but i wonder is there a chance that randomize path option is confusing the bot?
Randomize path max distance is 2.5 if that matters.

1 hour ago, warglaive said:

Okay i will try that, but i wonder is there a chance that randomize path option is confusing the bot?
Randomize path max distance is 2.5 if that matters.

Yes randomize path option can cause this problem, it is better to enable this option when you use flying profile