What dose this mean

Donnylad

i got a 1-60 quester it use to work now it wont when i run it how do i sort this out

[E] 05:40:20 - Quester.Bot > Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Quester.Bot.Olocisuv.QefebouUxoku(Boolean veruabImiucoe, String jaukuoveoduhab)

its so strange i can run a free quest profile 1-13 but the paid 1-60 quest profile will not work anymore yes i am sure i am running as Quester my sub has ran out and i dont want to buy another untill i can get this working again

i am on the edge of giving up i have removed and reinstalled  i have even tryed it on WOTLK and Vanilla and i still get the same error i bought the Paid Alliance 1 - 60 used it once on a paid sub £2.99 3 days and now its not working i ahve not done anything diffrent not changed anything and i still dont know why its still not working

" funny to think you feel WRobot should be free." would you like to look at my account and say that I PAY FOR WROBOT and i have done from day 1 when i made my account i find it funny that a PAID quest profile would not work on a private server on a TRIAL

9 hours ago, Donnylad said:

" funny to think you feel WRobot should be free." would you like to look at my account and say that I PAY FOR WROBOT and i have done from day 1 when i made my account i find it funny that a PAID quest profile would not work on a private server on a TRIAL

well since it's on a TRIAL i FEEL as if some features probably dont work the way they're supposed to...