Bot working but going AFK

Gallinoob

Hello,

I'm using gatherer with a custom route and fight class.  The route and fight class are working properly, and my character is mining/herbing no problem.  The game is not registering any actions or something though and the bot is going afk and eventually disconnecting due to inactivity after 30 minutes.  Any idea how to make this not happen, so my bot doesn't disconnect? 

Thank you!

Absolutely.  Thank you for the response.  I'm at work for the next couple hours, so I'll do it ASAP when I get home.  I also apologize that I posted to the wrong place, and this is actually a private server bot issue.  This is happening on a 3.3.5 wotlk server using the private server bot. 

It happened to me too, sometimes. Most of times was because I had multiple wow opened or other programs that were taking ram/cpu (photoshop, sony vegas, ...), in fact I never experienced the problem with just the bot running without other processes.

13 minutes ago, ScripterQQ said:

It happened to me too, sometimes. Most of times was because I had multiple wow opened or other programs that were taking ram/cpu (photoshop, sony vegas, ...), in fact I never experienced the problem with just the bot running without other processes.

Uhu, i'am always botting several account at the same time :'( 
( but i did tried with only 1 process open, same .. )

I noticed that recently, when i open multiple wow, all other start lagging as hell .. Am i the only one ? (hope its not ISboxer who fucked up my config . )