Dynamic blacklisting

So I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to add zone blacklist and remove it automaticly in steps of questing profile.

Here is an example of what I'd like to accomplish:

I want to complete the 1st frost troll quest in gnome/dwarven starting area without the bot going into the cave so the risk of chain dieing is minimised.

So the lets say I have manualy added a zone blacklist in a quest profile and the bot keeps away from the cave while on the quest.

After completing the quest the follow up takes you to the cave after all so I need to remove the blacklist. Is there a way or API code to do it as a step ?

Another question: Is there a list of all those delicious API codes (documentation) so I could try messing around with it myself and not coppying from already made profiles?

Thank You in advance  for any response !

T

To make the bot enter / leave the cave you don't necessarily need to clear your blacklist. You can record a follow path step instead. The bot will follow the recorded path, even if the path goes through a blacklisted area.

You can also use run code commands:

//Add a blacklist
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AddBlackListZone(Vector3 position, float radius, bool isSessionBlacklist);

//Clears the WHOLE blacklist
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.ClearBlacklist();

//Clears the blacklist, besides entries hard coded in the current profile
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.ClearBlacklistOfCurrentProductSession();

//Ignore blacklisted areas
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AvoidBlacklistedZonesPathFinder = false;

For an API read this:

Thank You very much for response. I'll look into it.

Also Not sure if i should ask here or make another thread :

I'm using free public proxies for each bot instance. Most of them have terrible ping and it results in bots longer response time. Everything works fine apart from turning in the Quest. The bot tries to talk with npc, clicks the right quest, presses continue but does not press Complete Quest and quickly closes the Quest window before it has chance to do so. Setting higher latency on settings does not work. It does make the time between selecting gossip options and continue button longer but Complete Quest step timer does not change.

Any idea how to fix this?

You're welcome :)

No other than using a proxy with a lower latency, unfortunately. For me, anything above 500 ms causes the same issue. I try to stick with proxies that are located in the same region as me (Europe), so the latency is in general no problem (<100 ms). Most free proxy providers offer pretty bad proxies. You might have to try a few of them, until you found a reliable one that fits your needs.

On 11.04.2018 at 7:37 AM, FNV316 said:

To make the bot enter / leave the cave you don't necessarily need to clear your blacklist. You can record a follow path step instead. The bot will follow the recorded path, even if the path goes through a blacklisted area.

How to use a follow path instead of a hotspot for a simple kill and collect quest then ?

You split that up in three steps. One step, that triggers follow path in, the pulse step of the quest and one step, that triggers follow path out. Easiest way to achieve this is probably to just set the option to avoid blacklisted areas to false during that quest and re enable it afterwards