"Stop bot" option and question about it

Greetings community,

I would like to ask if there is any plugin which can pause bot if player is nearby BUT which can also IGNORE PAUSE if character go to Town (wrobot has it by itself) and when character is going from town to grinding spot. Im already using Mehuman but needs something better now

Why Im asking that?

Here is explanation:

My character got full bag---> go to town without pause bot if player is nearby--->sold everything and try to go back to grinding spot---> DING DONG BOT IS PAUSED and character is stuck for ages sometimes!

I dont want to use Mehuman 'max pause time' because if someone is farming where I am, I dont want for my character to be competition for them and to get report so its not an otpion.

Would the simple fix for this not just be after its finished its ToTown run that the feature is paused for X minutes giving the bot time to get out of town and the pausing feature is re-enabled after that X variable.

I actually thought this was built into WRobot lol

2 hours ago, Marsbar said:

Would the simple fix for this not just be after its finished its ToTown run that the feature is paused for X minutes giving the bot time to get out of town and the pausing feature is re-enabled after that X variable.

I actually thought this was built into WRobot lol

Yes this is exactly how I achieve it in my code. Not the best solution, but an easy one. 

16 minutes ago, Avvi said:

Yes this is exactly how I achieve it in my code. Not the best solution, but an easy one. 

A possible enhancement would be to also make sure to not re-enable while "Resting" (Inn's & major cities) as well as maybe using Usefuls.SubMapZoneName to compare it to a list of all the towns and again not re-enable.