Support

2 hours ago, schizoaffectivecop said:

The download is not working. The file is 1kb DLL saved on computer. I have try to download it twice now. so another 3 more times and i guess i can't download it anymore?

Please fix it.

The file is a 1KB file, because it's encrypted. It downloads the right version.
Clicking the "settings" will not work on my fightclasses, because all settings are handled in-game.

Have you tried reading the FAQ?
In short:
1. Your WRobot can not be trial version.
2. Your game must be English
3. Try reinstalling your WRobot into a new folder.
4. Try reinstalling wow.

40 minutes ago, Ordush said:

The file is a 1KB file, because it's encrypted. It downloads the right version.
Clicking the "settings" will not work on my fightclasses, because all settings are handled in-game.

Have you tried reading the FAQ?
In short:
1. Your WRobot can not be trial version.
2. Your game must be English
3. Try reinstalling your WRobot into a new folder.
4. Try reinstalling wow.

I guess the error on the 2nd picture we see might indicate the file is blocked, which can be unblocked/unchecked in the file properties, right?

17 minutes ago, Lbniese said:

I guess the error on the 2nd picture we see might indicate the file is blocked, which can be unblocked/unchecked in the file properties, right?

The image on the second image, is just because he double clicked the dll file.
OR he might not have installed the .net package. or some other program here:

okay so i have had the FC working for 3 hours.

New problem.   I was playing with the settings and now everytime i start Wrobot this comes up when it try's to use spells.

It does not attack anymore. I have tried reinstalling Wrobot and World of Warcraft and still no change. Ordush your FC is toasted.

Maybe it's Server side? 

77335.jpg

Okay it runs up to monsters and it attacks them with the melee weapon but it does not use ranged anymore and that error screen won't go away.

I am really sorry about this. It was working perfectly like magic then boom.. stops working . I think this was my fault i was screwing with the settings. 

6 minutes ago, schizoaffectivecop said:

okay so i have had the FC working for 3 hours.

New problem.   I was playing with the settings and now everytime i start Wrobot this comes up when it try's to use spells.

It does not attack anymore. I have tried reinstalling Wrobot and World of Warcraft and still no change. Ordush your FC is toasted.

Maybe it's Server side? 

77335.jpg

Would, you please stop using terms as "Fix please" and "your FC is toasted." ? This is not the reality lol..
My fightclass works perfectly fine, you can ask the more then 100 people using it without any issues at all.
I can see from your screenshot, that this is not a fresh install lol..
When i say install to a new folder, i mean COMPLETELY new folder, NOTHING can be in the folder when you install the bot.
Please make sure you are on a fully new wrobot folder, with fresh install, make sure you have NO plugins and NO addons for wow.
Also try adding Auto Shot to your action bar.
These problems you are having, is not because my fightclass does not work. It's because you are either doing something wrong, or you are using some bugged plugins/addons.

Edited by Ordush

Just now, schizoaffectivecop said:

I just deleted the Addons folder and fixed. sorry about calling your perfect FC Toast.

It's the best one available . I have schizophrenia. the voices tell me to screw with the FC settings all the time.   

Glad you got it to work.

2 hours ago, schizoaffectivecop said:

New problem. it is not feeding the pet any more. before i had it working but now the bot just keeps pressing feed pet and it won't select the chosen food in FC settings.

When you write in the food name, you have to make sure:
1. It's spelled right
2. You press ENTER after typing it in.
If you just close the menu or press ESC. It won't work.

so every time i restart the bot i can see that it it shows the old pet food. i am typing it in spelled correctly and pressing enter. it shows the new food to be used to feed the pet.. But when i restart the bot it reverts back to the old food used to feed the pet.

so it's not saving the new food. Even tho i am pressing enter and spelling it correctly.

I think that it's bugged and the bot isn't saving the new food even tho it says it is.

How can i correct this error? 

If the settings are purely ingame, you probably have write permissions locked to your wow folder, so it can't update addon settings.
Either that, or you're closing the game instead of logging out, then closing it. 

Please just edit your posts instead of creating 3 separate ones. Ordush will help you, when he wakes up. But for now you're just spamming the thread.

3 hours ago, schizoaffectivecop said:

you don't understand it was working before with the older food...

It has stopped working. and sorry about spamming i didn't know i could edit a post.

It does sound like something is wrong with your setup.
Are you on Windows 10? Are you running your game and wrobot as admin?
To me it sounds like you don't have permission to change variables, and it sounds to me like you don't have permission to save files on your computer.
Because if it does not save your settings between sessions, that sounds like you are not allowed o save the file.
Instead of spamming here, do you have discord?
https://discord.gg/Qwv3uXN

I am in the official WRobot channel, you can find me there. PM me there, and we can see if we can figure out why your pc is not allowing you to do stuff. It's easier to help you live, then it is to help you via these support spams. ?

Edited by Ordush

4 minutes ago, schizoaffectivecop said:

the link didn't work.

I have windows 8.1

I edited the link now.
Even on windows 8.1 have you tried running as admin?

Hello, just bought Ordush BM hunter fightclass. One of the best profiles so far!

But i have some issue with "Feed pet". Bought "Tough Jerky" for my boar, but when pet lose loyalty my character just spams the "Tough Jerky" as if i wanted to eat it on my character instead of giving in with the "Mend pet" spell.

Guessing its a right/left click issue, would appreciate help getting it to work properly ? 

Thands in advance / New botter 

[sting "xTiALSd.lua"]:7: attempt to index global `C_PetJournal' (a nil value)

** Both client and Wrobot started in admin mode.

1 hour ago, andrekevin said:

Hello, just bought Ordush BM hunter fightclass. One of the best profiles so far!

But i have some issue with "Feed pet". Bought "Tough Jerky" for my boar, but when pet lose loyalty my character just spams the "Tough Jerky" as if i wanted to eat it on my character instead of giving in with the "Mend pet" spell.

Guessing its a right/left click issue, would appreciate help getting it to work properly ? 

Thands in advance / New botter 

[sting "xTiALSd.lua"]:7: attempt to index global `C_PetJournal' (a nil value)

** Both client and Wrobot started in admin mode.

Do you know the spell Feed Pet?
Sounds like you don't?

My bot keeps running into melee range and back out and never uses bow skills. I tried a different FC and didn't have this issue. Is it a setting somewhere? Thanks!

*Edit NVM just changed my combat range in the settings.

Edited by athf