Bug: Wrobot identify BG que as whisper

Wrobot identifies bG ques as Whisper. Therefore:

1) I get too much warnings for whispers

2) After (xx) amount of whisper, Wrobot close the game "Reaches the set limit for whispers"

Is there anyone you can fix this please so that it will not be identified as whisper ?

18 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

Wrobot identifies bG ques as Whisper. Therefore:

1) I get too much warnings for whispers

2) After (xx) amount of whisper, Wrobot close the game "Reaches the set limit for whispers"

Is there anyone you can fix this please so that it will not be identified as whisper ?

You could always increase allowed amount of whispers?

17 minutes ago, Lbniese said:

You could always increase allowed amount of whispers?

Yes but the fact that it identify it as whisper makes it hard for me to track my toon. I still need warnings if I get whisper from people to watch my account.

22 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

Yes but the fact that it identify it as whisper makes it hard for me to track my toon. I still need warnings if I get whisper from people to watch my account.

Have you tested if it is expansion or server specific? If wRobot reacts like that for all servers with your expansion (I assume it's TBC) you could go ahead and open a bug report ?

22 minutes ago, Lbniese said:

Have you tested if it is expansion or server specific? If wRobot reacts like that for all servers with your expansion (I assume it's TBC) you could go ahead and open a bug report ?

I honestly have not tested.

Here it shows in log:

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Giftfurry] whisper: LVBM STISBT 1051.9230153863 Arathi #Interface\Icons\INV_BannerPVP_02.blp# AB_WINALLY

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Jesicks] whisper: LVBM STISBT 596.68400153145 Arathi #Interface\Icons\INV_BannerPVP_02.blp# AB_WINALLY

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Giftfurry] whisper: LVBM UPDISBT #AB_WINALLY# 998 1051 #nil# AB_WINALLY

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Jesicks] whisper: LVBM UPDISBT #AB_WINALLY# 541 596 #nil# AB_WINALLY

4 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

I honestly have not tested.

Here it shows in log:

You should go ahead and do so and if it persists on other servers too Droidz might be willing to push a fix

EDIT: Make sure it's not an addon like ChatSounds or something like that that could do some kind of interference. 

So be sure to try a fresh wRobot install without plugins etc + WoW with all addons disabled.

Check eventually this post:

Edited by Lbniese

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Giftfurry] whisper: LVBM STISBT 1051.9230153863 Arathi #Interface\Icons\INV_BannerPVP_02.blp# AB_WINALLY

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Jesicks] whisper: LVBM STISBT 596.68400153145 Arathi #Interface\Icons\INV_BannerPVP_02.blp# AB_WINALLY

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Giftfurry] whisper: LVBM UPDISBT #AB_WINALLY# 998 1051 #nil# AB_WINALLY

03:32:08 - 3:32 AM - [Jesicks] whisper: LVBM UPDISBT #AB_WINALLY# 541 596 #nil# AB_WINALLY

This is NOT a BG queue. This is a whisper sent by an addon telling you who is about to win the BG. 
This is a likely a mistake made by Droidz for counting addon whispers as regular ones.

46 minutes ago, Matenia said:

This is NOT a BG queue. This is a whisper sent by an addon telling you who is about to win the BG. 
This is a likely a mistake made by Droidz for counting addon whispers as regular ones.

Oh gotchya! You're right. It seems like that is caused by Deadlyboss