Tries to loot while he heals himself - skips loot

Ruffy

I don't know where this problem should be.. at the FC, wrobot itself or..?

I got a  shaman that mostly after a fight heals himself (FC?) and while healing he tries to loot. Once the heal is done he just walks away. This means 80% of the time he doesn't loot. 

Is this like a wrobot problem? Or that guy who wrote the FC? 

Edit: On TBC Client

Hello, in your fightclass select option "in combat only" on this spell, and use "Regen" (in advanced general settings) option to healing your character out of combat

Maybe in wRobot looting, you could add Usefuls.WaitIsCasting()?
That would make sense, I think this a general wRobot bug - you should not interrupt casting to loot.

So it is a fight class problem? I probably have to write the FC person to add an option for like loot first then heal or something. It's a DLL. And after my holiday I will start writing stuff for TBC. This bot is awesome so far! ?

He is not moving because he is already in melee range. 

As for now I "fixed" it by learning Skinning and then just let him Skin. This way he still trys to loot while healing but after the heal he will skill all the time and therefor loot first. 

Edit: Wait, it is even your profile, Matenia. I'll write a comment on that FC.

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, in your fightclass select option "in combat only" on this spell, and use "Regen" (in advanced general settings) option to healing your character out of combat

hi, I have looked everywhere for this setting but cannot find it, does it exist in 2.4.3 / tbc  client? trying to figureout how to make it heal ou tof combat