Doubts of a beginner

Garub

LK 3.3.5 Warrior tank 80

Hello I'm starting now using WRobot, and I have some questions about the features of the program:

1 - I used the Grider node to kill mobs and collect the loot then sell to get gold, I would like it to collect the green items, but I did not find that option.
(I do not know if Grider mode is best suited for this task)

1.1 - I selected the closest seller when I created the profile, yet WRobot preferred a seller in dalaram (far away). When I stopped the WRobot and I flew over to the city where I had the salesperson I was configured from the profile, I reactivated it and WRobot made the sale

2 - Set up flying and terrestrial mount, when he uses flying mount he flies extremely low, catching the attention of mobs that have no interest in killing and making a different path.

Sorry, my english is bad, I'm using google translation

Dragonblight.xml

15 mai 2018 22H49.log.html

1. WRobot Ui -> General Settings -> Enter advanced settings -> Vendor (Selling or Buying) -> de-check Sell Green / Blue / Purple items

2. Your profile needs at least two NPCs. One NPC type "Vendor", where your bot can buy food / drinks and one NPC type "Repair", where your bot can fix weapons / armor.
     Make also sure that you have disabled "Automatically add nearest NPCs to database" (WRobot Ui -> General Settings -> Enter advanced settings -> Other Options -> de-check Add NPCs Repair, Add NPCs Vendor)

11 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

1. WRobot Ui -> General Settings -> Enter advanced settings -> Vendor (Selling or Buying) -> de-check Sell Green / Blue / Purple items

2. Your profile needs at least two NPCs. One NPC type "Vendor", where your bot can buy food / drinks and one NPC type "Repair", where your bot can fix weapons / armor.
     Make also sure that you have disabled "Automatically add nearest NPCs to database" (WRobot Ui -> General Settings -> Enter advanced settings -> Other Options -> de-check Add NPCs Repair, Add NPCs Vendor)

About item 1, it is not selling items but rather collecting, do not want it to collect gray items.

12 minutes ago, Garub said:

About item 1, it is not selling items but rather collecting, do not want it to collect gray items.

Then make sure you have "Selling" enabled and de-check all item rarities, you want to keep as I explained. If you want to sell only Grey items, de-check all other options besides "Sell Grey"

According to your log file:

Repair = True ; Selling = True ; SellGray = True ; SellWhite = True ; SellGreen = True ; SellBlue = True ; SellPurple = True

You have currently selected to sell any item, regardless of rarity.

Edited by FNV316

You can't make it loot only items of a certain quality. You can only make it loot everything and sell the rest.
Get the LootFilter addon if bothers you.

4 hours ago, Matenia said:

You can't make it loot only items of a certain quality. You can only make it loot everything and sell the rest.
Get the LootFilter addon if bothers you.

That's exactly what I wanted. ^^ thanks

5 hours ago, FNV316 said:

Then make sure you have "Selling" enabled and de-check all item rarities, you want to keep as I explained. If you want to sell only Grey items, de-check all other options besides "Sell Grey"

According to your log file:

You have currently selected to sell any item, regardless of rarity.

Exactly, I want to sell everything myself ^^.