Hey guys, first post on wrobot forums i believe. Be kind ;) 

So i got issues with how my bot is walking.. For example when i frostnova a mob and character tries to turn around, its like its hacking when moving around. You can very clearly see its a bot movement..
Any suggestions on how to fix this? Preferebly the bot should just in 0.1 second turn around in one sweep.

I tried the SmoothWalking plugin but that just makes bot stay in 1 location jumping around and not following the original path.. Suggestions folk?

Thanks alot!  

And btw, is there like any forum post where someone has gathered all usable plugins for vanilla, settings to use, etc? 

To give you an idea what im talking about, sometimes when i frost nova and turn around. The nova actually has time to break before my character is turned around.. This cant be normal is it?

Hello, in Vanilla WRobot movement can looks robotics, but the others  players don't see all details (with latency and ...) (you can connect to a second account to see how you look).

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello, in Vanilla WRobot movement can looks robotics, but the others  players don't see all details (with latency and ...) (you can connect to a second account to see how you look).

But, is there no way i can make my character move around 180 faster? When nova breaks i loose shatter effect etc. 

16 hours ago, Matenia said:

Maaan, this worked like a charm! Thanks a million times. Perhaps you should pin those "Fixes" so people in the future dont have to make threads like me. Idk some kind of thread with usual q&a. Anyhow bot running ALOT more smoothly now, no more frost novas being broken before i get to turn around. A million loves ❤️

4 hours ago, doped0c said:

Maaan, this worked like a charm! Thanks a million times. Perhaps you should pin those "Fixes" so people in the future dont have to make threads like me. Idk some kind of thread with usual q&a. Anyhow bot running ALOT more smoothly now, no more frost novas being broken before i get to turn around. A million loves ❤️

I mean the bot literally writes all of those things IN THE LOG in big RED LETTERS when you start it. I agree something like that should be pinned in the vanilla section. We need some more forum mods to organize this stuff.