LICENSE KEY expiration time is wrong

phoenix222

Hello, you have already requested it in private, I replied why post it in public?

I gave you a free subscription to play on PTR servers at the bot "Party" (WRobot does not support PTR servers for a long time), for you free subscription you have never helped a member of the community, or even shared a file for more than 2 years https://wrobot.eu/profile/30087-phoenix222/content/. You've got free access for more than 2 years, you are already lucky. 

free subscription.jpg

10 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, you have already requested it in private, I replied why post it in public?

I gave you a free subscription to play on PTR servers at the bot "Party" (WRobot does not support PTR servers for a long time), for you free subscription you have never helped a member of the community, or even shared a file for more than 2 years https://wrobot.eu/profile/30087-phoenix222/content/. You've got free access for more than 2 years, you are already lucky. 

free subscription.jpg

you still didnt respond me, i already told u that i tried to help improving the buggy partybot with lots of nice suggestions but you never responded me nor implemented any of them into the partybot. in combination with the partybot i created perfect fightclasses for wod 6.2.4 pvp encounters u can find them here:

i stopped playing wow as legion prepatch released, but i wanna continue now on 4.3.4 cata private servers and modify my fightclasses to perfectly work with the partybot in pvp encounters aswell.

i would be really glad if i could finally get a statement after over 2 years about the buggy partybot from you now:

partybot.thumb.jpg.96d9d01eaf54b605d2fdd9792b80e2c0.jpg

18 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

Words from a wise man : fuck off, stop begging for free shit like a whore on holloween 

thank you for your wise words dude! please keep in mind that i might be the last remaining wise man on earth you ever met in your short and greedy life. i hope you will somewhen get to a point in life where u realize that praising satan all time was a bad idea. bless you!

if u could do me one last favor, please watch my movie!

it was quite fun to run 11 partybot clients and do some openpvp and battlegrounds/arena on the old wod ptr, while u were praising satan i was a little creative and created this movie. the many partybot target selection bugs were quite annoying but still fun watching the 11 bots targeting a low hp NPC while leaving the lvl85 pvp enemies alone.

i was originally planning to create another movie this time on pvp oriented cata private server, but i think that wont happen in time anymore (especially because i can only run 10 sessions now instead of 11 before). its quite fun to know that my license is only running out after 2 years instead of original set 10 years because of another new introduced bug that droidz is unable to fix.

i always thought that wrobot is the more holy wow bot project compared to dead honorbuddy (who removed all customers lifetime subscription to save their starving ass, thank god they got their deserved punishment and got sued to hell and died anyways).

but since droidz has done a similar decision and now only sells monthly/yearly subscriptions instead of 10years/lifetime subscriptions i also lost my faith in him.

Session limit was always part of the license, it was just never enforced. That being said, you can just buy 2 licenses if you *need* to run 11 bots, or you can stop screaming because you're not being given free shit.

8 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Session limit was always part of the license, it was just never enforced. That being said, you can just buy 2 licenses if you *need* to run 11 bots, or you can stop screaming because you're not being given free shit.

thank you for that information. just a personal question im curious to know: how much did you need to pay to become elite user?

nochmal in deutsch: wie groß war der teil deiner seele, die du an den teufel verkaufen musstest, um elite user zu werden?

13 hours ago, phoenix222 said:

thank you for that information. just a personal question im curious to know: how much did you need to pay to become elite user?

nochmal in deutsch: wie groß war der teil deiner seele, die du an den teufel verkaufen musstest, um elite user zu werden?

You'd have to contribute to the community (and not just when Droidz calls you out on not doing anything) in a meaningful way. You know, instead of telling others to make changes to their party products, pull out your favorite C# IDE and develop your own that has all the features you want, then release it here for free.

15 hours ago, Matenia said:

You'd have to contribute to the community (and not just when Droidz calls you out on not doing anything) in a meaningful way. You know, instead of telling others to make changes to their party products, pull out your favorite C# IDE and develop your own that has all the features you want, then release it here for free.

if i had the time and knowledge i would for sure do that, and i would for sure make it free and open source, but surely wouldnt release it here lol.