3.3.5 pathing not working

Steiner

Hello folks,

I recently bought this bot, it fails to create any waypaths while gathering, ignores walls, trees, rocks etc. and get stuck regularly. I activated move by lua already but it doesn't affect anything.

The meshes are not loaded from the folder, it's loaded from the pathing server. I just checked, it's up right now.
It's been some 4 days since it  was last down, try reinstalling wrobot to a new folder. ?

4 hours ago, Ordush said:

The meshes are not loaded from the folder, it's loaded from the pathing server. I just checked, it's up right now.
It's been some 4 days since it  was last down, try reinstalling wrobot to a new folder. ?

Already did that too, same results, bot gets literally stuck on everything, won't recognize the ground etc.

1 minute ago, Steiner said:

Already did that too, same results, bot gets literally stuck on everything, won't recognize the ground etc.

Sounds like you are using a wrong WRobot version. ?

On 7/9/2018 at 6:58 AM, Ordush said:

Sounds like you are using a wrong WRobot version. ?

Nope, WRobot for Wow Wrath of the Lich King (3.3.5a.12340)

I found the reason for the stuttery movement, seems like the bot clicks multiple times around a herb or node, so it always cancels the other action beforehand. Somehow with a ground mount and ground profiles waypathing works but not with a flight mount and flight profiles.

Seems like the updater has an issue as well:

error: System.Net.WebException: Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden..
   bei System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
   bei UpdateManager.UpdateManager.Inoerueruawu()