Sit during Regen + Specific food vendor

Hi

Very new to this, so far levelled a lock to 20 and a warrior to 10. Working great. 

1st issue is with vendors and food. I have my guy trying to buy shiny red apples. The innkeeper in xroads is the guy that sells them. My bot however goes to repair, goes to vendor and seems to randomly choose a vendor in xroads with who to try buy food/water. ofc, since only the innkeeper has the food he needs, he never buys any, he never seems to goto this one. How does the bot know which vendor to use to buy the correct food? is there not a db somewhere so he knows which vendors sell which food types? how would he ever know which one to use to buy the right food when auto add npcs is turned on?

second issue i have is the warriror just standing idle to regen when out of combat. Looks very botty. I'd like there to be an option to sit for regen considering it increases health regen by 33% in Vanilla and warriors regen is already (0.8x spirit)+6 so quite high.

I saw someone post you can make a plugin by simply copying a free one and putting this as the loop... I can't get this to work, i don't know anything about C programming but i edited an existing .cs file and stuck this in but it just errors. 

Thanks in advance!

if (robotManager.Helpful.Logging.Status == "Regeneration")
{
  if (!wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSitting)
  {
    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move.SitStandOrDescend();
    Thread.Sleep(1000);
  }
}

This is what my whole file looks like:

using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Media;
using System.Threading;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using robotManager.Helpful;
using robotManager.Products;
using wManager;
using wManager.Plugin;
using wManager.Wow.Helpers;
using wResources;

public class Main : IPlugin
{

if (robotManager.Helpful.Logging.Status == "Regeneration")
{
  if (!wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSitting)
  {
    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move.SitStandOrDescend();
    Thread.Sleep(1000);
  }
}

}

• Droidz locked this topic