Hunter - Won't Attack Mobs & Ammo Help

limpfraeky

Hi all

Currently using Wrobot for Vanilla running Hunter by Eeny fight class and a profile.

My issue is that no matter the profile or change in fight class, my hunter seems to not engage a mob unless it is right next to it (like 5 steps) or if it's attacked by it. This means it will walk the loop or hotspot endlessly without using range or attacking any creep. Only when it is right next to the mob, or been attacked, does it combat cycle. I did not have this issue before and only seemed to happen once I had a pet?

Likewise, any idea how to get the bot to buy ammo or return to town to buy some ammo?

I'm willing to tip on paypal any answers/solutions/help someone can provide.

I've dump the latest log to help

Cheers,

22 Jul 2018 14H27.log.html

Also i will admit that FC was a bit 'meh" was put up so people could build on it when they use it. 

With the loop during combat the smoothmove plugin makes a very vocal appearance and may stop the bot turning and shooting during combat so try disable that.

With the Ammo thing- was never an objective of the fight class.  Look at human master plugin or write profiles that buy ammo for you.

1 hour ago, eeny said:

Also i will admit that FC was a bit 'meh" was put up so people could build on it when they use it. 

With the loop during combat the smoothmove plugin makes a very vocal appearance and may stop the bot turning and shooting during combat so try disable that.

With the Ammo thing- was never an objective of the fight class.  Look at human master plugin or write profiles that buy ammo for you.

Hi Eeny,

Thanks for the quick response and information, appreciate it :). Love your horde pack btw!