How do i get into lua

MrKitties

where do I start with lua? I have a rogue and I wish to look cleaner like apply poisins, vanish at 20 percent reset from fight then regen, and range pulling certain targets with melee classes that have range weapons. SHOW ME THE WAY COMMANDER. SOMEONE BE THE COMMANDER O.O

I Know for sure the way to try harding in botting is knowing lua programming and that's the best way to make it somewhat more lifelike and have more features than the base purchase bot you make.

Hello, about how to apply poisons search on the forum and look existing fightclasses, about change regen system in BG you need good programming skill and you need to know WRobot API.

Can also be modified to use Regeneration in Battlegrounder. For things like vanishing in combat and staying in stealth to regen you need C# to subscribe to fight events and block the bot's main thread to stop it from engaging in combat (really advanced - better start slow).

Look at the other fightclasses and check for simple numbers at first near spells names to get an idea of what it's doing.

eg. Most fight classes will have ObjectManager.Me.HealthPercent which is a check to see if your health is greater or less than a certain threshold. "If health less than 70%, cast renew"

Start tweaking numbers to change what percentage what spells trigger, if you don't want it to do a spell, comment it out by placing '//' infront of the lines of code.

if (RaptorStrike.KnownSpell && ObjectManager.Target.GetDistance < 8)
        {
            RaptorStrike.Launch();
        }

change to

if (RaptorStrike.KnownSpell && ObjectManager.Target.GetDistance < 8)
        {
            //RaptorStrike.Launch();
        }

Here's a more complex line that is almost human readable, hopefully the fightclasses you download were written well:

if (ObjectManager.Me.HealthPercent <= 40 && FlashHeal.KnownSpell && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Shadowform") && ObjectManager.Me.ManaPercentage > 15)
        {
            FlashHeal.Launch();
        } 

"If my health is less than 40% and I know flash heal, I'm not in shadowform (the ! means inverse) and I have some mana"