Jump to content

Change WRobot setting with plugin


Ordush
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, anyone know how to make it so if you change i.e. wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.Selling with your plugin, so that it changes the setting in WRobot too? As soon as wrobot is restarted wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.Selling is changed back to what you set it to in wrobot. ?
wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.Save();
saves the data, but it dones't change in wrobot until wrobot is restarted.

Also completely off-topic:
@Droidz how are you getting current mount name in vanilla? Are you checking buffs? Or are you reading from memory?
I just realized that button does not work, so i guess you are not ?

Edited by Ordush
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

You cannot do that, and if you use quester product, wrobot reset old settings when stopped.

In vanilla I just check if IsMounted (ObjectManager.Me.IsMounted) I don't check if it is good mount name (you can try "Me.MountDisplayId" if you want check a specific mount). To dismount I use CancelPlayerBuff(...) and check texture name (GetPlayerBuffTexture(...))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

You cannot do that, and if you use quester product, wrobot reset old settings when stopped.

In vanilla I just check if IsMounted (ObjectManager.Me.IsMounted) I don't check if it is good mount name (you can try "Me.MountDisplayId" if you want check a specific mount). To dismount I use CancelPlayerBuff(...) and check texture name (GetPlayerBuffTexture(...))

Ah alright!

Any chance that you will add so that the settings update without restarting wrobot?

Not using quester ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

You can try, based on https://stackoverflow.com/a/302588

foreach (var instancesOfImplementingType in GetInstancesOfImplementingTypes<UserControlTabGeneralSettings>())
{
     instancesOfImplementingType.LoadGeneralSettings();
}

(to refresh UI, but I'm not sure that it solves the problem) 

Haven't tried it yet, but seems like it's exactly what I need!

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

Ah, not sure how i did not see that.
I added the method, and the remaining references (PresentationCore, PresentationFramework and WindowsBase). And it doesn't give any errors, however. When i run
 

foreach (var instancesOfImplementingType in GetInstancesOfImplementingTypes<UserControlTabGeneralSettings>())
        {
            instancesOfImplementingType.LoadGeneralSettings();
        }

nothing happens for some reason. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Droidz

Did you ever get this update out Droidz? (Vanilla)
Also btw. ever since I've upgraded to win 10 i get this error:
 

21:04:52 - Error during download, please verif link.
21:04:50 - error: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
   at UpdateManager.UpdateManager.()

I've turned off firewall, anit-virus etc.
It does however update when there are updates, so not sure why it's even saying it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ordush said:

@Droidz

Did you ever get this update out Droidz? (Vanilla)
Also btw. ever since I've upgraded to win 10 i get this error:
 

21:04:52 - Error during download, please verif link.
21:04:50 - error: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
   at UpdateManager.UpdateManager.()

I've turned off firewall, anit-virus etc.
It does however update when there are updates, so not sure why it's even saying it lol

You have try to restart your computer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Droidz said:

You have try to restart your computer?

Many times, I have had this issue for months. It's on ALL my pc's that run windows 10, even my work computer. ?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2859790/the-request-was-aborted-could-not-create-ssl-tls-secure-channel

Apparently it's an issue that's also discussed on stackoverflow

Edited by Ordush
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Droidz said:

thank you, can you try with this .exe and tell me if problem is resolved: Updater.zip

Yep!
That solved the problem! ?
 

UserControlTabGeneralSettings.RealoadGeneralSettings();

Still does not work though.
There is a spelling error:
RealoadGeneralSettings();
Is supposed to be
ReloadGeneralSettings();
However, that definition does not exists either yet. Is it me being completely retarded? ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Ordush said:


 

UserControlTabGeneralSettings.RealoadGeneralSettings();

Still does not work though.
There is a spelling error:
RealoadGeneralSettings();
Is supposed to be
ReloadGeneralSettings();
However, that definition does not exists either yet. Is it me being completely retarded? ?

I heven't release update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...