@Eeny

poyek

Hello, First of all, I haven't good skills of English.

Im new on Wrobot's Lands, and playing vanila WOW nowdays.

About ur made figth class: Warlock_by_Eeny. I have bought it and I got a question.

Can you please  edit this  fight class to use shadow bolt's until like 30% mana left and then use wand? This scrips are using only curse + imolate+ corruption and then just auto shoot wand all time,

I wish u read this post or somebody who knows edit this script maybe can help me.

Thanks .

I personally cant see this going well... 

With the DoT + Wand rotation as it currently is, a bot with passable gear should be able to grind mobs the same level with no downtime.  using spirit / life tap to never go Out of mana and need to drink.

This fightclass will send you oom every other pull.

warlock_by_Eeny_shadowbolt.cs

19 minutes ago, poyek said:

Im just rich for waters so Ill exp faster I think:P

Im gonna try it with set shadow dmg .

You are awesome scritpter master, thanks so much !

Im interested, the in-game tab should tell you kills / hour.   Can you compare the wand / dot FC to the shadowbolt spam one and repost the kills / hour on each?

Lvl 28 wlk affli at thousand doing     15k/h with DOt+Shadow bolt   (with Shadow Damage Set)

11k/h with Dot + Wand 

Thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, koviack said:

mine won't even use the wand it tries to melee with a fist... how the fuck do i get it to use wand?

Make sure to put the "Shoot" spell in your action bar

Shoot is in the action bar, i threw away melee and my melee weapon and it goes around fisting things. i edited the XML and this is the problem:

//shoot
            if (!Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return IsAutoRepeatAction(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Shoot")) + 1) + ")") && ObjectManager.Me.HealthPercent >= 60 && ObjectManager.Pet.HealthPercent >= 30 && ObjectManager.Me.ManaPercentage >= 60 && (ObjectManager.Target.HaveBuff("Curse of Agony") && canDoT(ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject)))
                {
                    if (Shoot.KnownSpell)
                        SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Shoot");
                    return;

i'm too low level to have curse of agony, i delete that specific part ?&& (ObjectManager.Target.HaveBuff("Curse of Agony")| and it TRIES to use the wand but just spams it like an AK47 and doesnt leave any time for the action to be completed..I'm lvl 8 now and have CoA so it might work but damn that was a painful 5-8

Well, seems like eeny doesn't expect you to use wand below level 10. The wand spam should however be prevented by putting it to the action bar. The line ' !Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return IsAutoRepeatAction(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Shoot")) + 1) + ")") ' is used to determine if wand attack is currently active / channeled or not

What you can try is to increment the latency settings in wRobot and / or add a "Thread.Sleep(Usefuls.Latency + 250);" command (you might have to tinker around with the values a bit), after the SpellManager.CastSpellByName. It's also possible, that this specific Lua function doesn't work properly on the server / game version you are trying to run it

Edited by FNV316