Everything posted by Droidz
-
About Skinning
can you share log with new settings
-
nevermind
Hello, can you read this: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 If you problem is not resolved, can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
About Skinning
try to increment your min/max latency in advanced general settings
-
Use in AV
Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
Never afk
Hello, use relogger
-
Problem with ENCRYPTED files on TBC
Can you try to in VM to check if the problem is in your windows installation
-
[vanilla] wrobot navigation is brocken in Revantusk Village in Hinterland
Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
Problem with ENCRYPTED files on TBC
re download profile
-
Quester not attacking neutral mobs in grinder step?
Hello, Are you sure the mobs ID are in the profile? Look at the option "Max unit near" and "search radius" (in general settings), also check that you are not in a blacklisted area ( "Map" tab)
-
License key private server 7.1.5 23420
Hello, try again
-
Bug with black list
Hello, this problem is normally resolved in last update, you have check if you use last update? can you share your log pleaers
-
Attacking Specific Mobs that are blacklisted - After recent update
Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
[Vanilla] Drinking while swimming
Hello, I checked and WRobot don't regen if your character swim. About traceline flag seem not correct on Vanilla, I'll check if I can fix it, but you can try code like: var posToCheck = new Vector3(1, 2, 3); Vector3 hit; wManager.Wow.Helpers.TraceLine.TraceLineGo(posToCheck + new Vector3(0, 0, 20), posToCheck, CGWorldFrameHitFlags.HitTestAll, out hit); if (hit.Z > ObjectManager.Me.Position.Z) { // out of water? }
-
Grinder bot keeps doing idiotic pulls
I'm not saying it's your fault, but maybe you know a trick to solve it. There was a important problem with the blacklist I just resolved in an update, it's possible that this resolve your problem too.
-
API inconsistency Vanilla/TBC
Hello, in tbc you can use lua for that: while GetQuestLogTitle(i) do local questTitle, level, questTag, suggestedGroup, isHeader, isCollapsed, isComplete, isDaily = GetQuestLogTitle(i); if ( not isHeader and GetQuestLink(i)) then if {1} == tonumber(string.match(GetQuestLink(i), 'Hquest:(%d+)')) then qId = i; break; end end i = i + 1 end replace {1} by quest id
-
Attacking Specific Mobs that are blacklisted - After recent update
Thank you, I'll release update to fix that thank you
-
Attacking Specific Mobs that are blacklisted - After recent update
Give me sample please I'll fix that if it is bug
-
License
Hello, you don't need to pay again you can found your license key here: https://wrobot.eu/clients/purchases/
-
Spell As Food
Hello, add heal spell in your fightclass (and remove it from regen settings)
-
Grinder bot keeps doing idiotic pulls
Hello, You use correct fightclass? You have try to contact bambo he know problably why can cause this problem
-
Sliding during flight
Yes it's strange, I think it's a problem with the druid flight form, I have to test it and come back to you as soon as I know more.
-
How to replace Custom Script with a file?
Hello, https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/5272-new-script-node-in-quester-profiles/?do=findComment&comment=24318
-
buy auction lot in quest profile
Hello, you need to use c# https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9421-use-auction-in-quester-profile/
-
[Vanilla] Looting while sitting down
Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
How to hide after restart bot?
you cannot change that, if you use Windows 10 create virtual desktop