Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WRobot

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Droidz

Administrators

Everything posted by Droidz

  1. Hello, your pet is managed by your fightclass
  2. Hello, you play in Vanilla? Lua api seem bugged for that https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9072-add-remove-lesser-curse-to-fightclass/
  3. Hello, Following the "The begining of the end of WRobot for official servers" , I'll stop to sell subscriptions of WRobot for official servers the 24 June 2018, and I'll remove and stop support of this version the 24 July 2018 (or before if blizz release the BfA pre-patch earlier). This don't affected versions of WRobot for private servers. Kind regards EDIT: Subscriptions removed from the store ? View full article
  4. Hello, Following the "The begining of the end of WRobot for official servers" , I'll stop to sell subscriptions of WRobot for official servers the 24 June 2018, and I'll remove and stop support of this version the 24 July 2018 (or before if blizz release the BfA pre-patch earlier). This don't affected versions of WRobot for private servers. Kind regards EDIT: Subscriptions removed from the store ?
  5. Hello, druid form is managed by your fightclass
  6. Hello, wManager.Wow.Helpers.Skill.GetValue(wManager.Wow.Enums.SkillLine.Skinning) wManager.Wow.Helpers.Skill.GetMaxValue(wManager.Wow.Enums.SkillLine.Skinning) The condition: wManager.Wow.Helpers.Skill.GetValue(wManager.Wow.Enums.SkillLine.Skinning) > 250
  7. Hello, if you current plugin settings have a public and static field you can try to get value with code like https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/8930-quester-settings-saving/?do=findComment&comment=41462 , you can also try to contact plugin creator, or try code like wManager.Plugin.PluginsManager.DisposeAllPlugins(); // load and edit settings file wManager.Plugin.PluginsManager.LoadAllPlugins();
  8. Droidz commented on Garub's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Hello, I haven't capacity to add feature like that.
  9. Hello, If you use XML fightclass, add in spell: 116271 Put true a the spell settings "Not spell, is item id". Add condition "C Sharp Code" with: wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSwimming Add condition "Buff" with: Name: Greater Water Breathing Need: "False" Draenic Water Breathing Elixir.xml
  10. Wait 24h, send me message again if problem is not resolved
  11. Hello, I don't found any payment, send me your paypal email or transaction id by private message
  12. Hello, you can check logs: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/8234-bot-on-the-way-to-flightmaster/?do=findComment&comment=37647 You can also check state: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/8106-totown-state/?do=findComment&comment=37079 You have also events: wManager.Events.FarmingEvents.OnFarmingPulse += ... wManager.Events.FarmingEvents.OnFarmEnd += ... wManager.Events.FarmingEvents.OnFarmSuccessful += ... wManager.Events.OthersEvents.OnDismount += ... wManager.Events.OthersEvents.OnMount += ...
  13. Can you share full log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
  14. Hello, you get this problem with others products/profiles? Try to disable current digsite zone (in product settings)
  15. Hello, try to use shortcut "WRobot No DX" to launch WRobot
  16. Hello, I think it is installation problem, try to remove file "WRobot\Settings\ReloggerGeneralSettings.xml"
  17. Hello, you get this problem frequently? You have try to use anothers fightclass?
  18. Droidz replied to vasa2221's topic in General discussion
    Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
  19. Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
  20. Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
  21. Hello, restart computer/reinstall WRobot resolve this problem
  22. Wait next update and edit with notepad the file "WRobot\Settings\WRobotGlobalSetting.xml" and change value in CloseIfCannotLoginWowMinutes (by default 2 minutes, replace 2 by your delay to close WRobot if cannot login wow) (I try to release update today)
  23. Hello, no sorry
  24. Yes I took note, I will add this code but I ignore when.
  25. Can you run this code several time when you or your target are rooted and send me results: var meUnitFlags = wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.ReadInt32(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.GetDescriptorAddress(Descriptors.UnitFields.Flags)); var targetUnitFlags = wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.ReadInt32(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.GetDescriptorAddress(Descriptors.UnitFields.Flags)); robotManager.Helpful.Logging.Write("meUnitFlags: " + meUnitFlags + " - targetUnitFlags: " + targetUnitFlags);

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.