bot wont attack while getting node.

bigworm79

hey, just started botting again. made a profile , i am using eenys pally combat thing.  at times it will stand there and just get hit i have attack mobs before they attack me on but still it will mostly stand there in front of node and waits till half health and then attacks.

32 minutes ago, bigworm79 said:

hey, just started botting again. made a profile , i am using eenys pally combat thing.  at times it will stand there and just get hit i have attack mobs before they attack me on but still it will mostly stand there in front of node and waits till half health and then attacks.

Depending on the lvl of he paladin you may not have zeal yet to it may studder... log file will tell all

\\installDIR\WRobot\Logs  

Share most recent logs

im not 110 but almost there.  here is the log i did from the recent.  i have to help the bot out.  i do have zeal.  but maybe i missed what other skills you have atm.  So basicly when im mounted i go for the node then it will pull something as it goes to it.  then it will stand there like it wants to loot the node but waits for the mob to come attack him, then after a bit it will finally attack the mob.  sorry was really tired last night when i posted it i had just noticed it.

13 Sep 2016 21H00.log.html

I use the Sky Golem on my harvesting profiles and have not ran into this unique error. Hopefully you are able to find the problem so you can continue to harvest with the Sky Golem.

There is an option within the bot's settings that allows you to stay MOUNTED on a ground mount and to IGNORE mobs. Please make sure this is not selected!

Ground Mount_Ignore Combat.png

i did have that selected i turned if off now and switch back to sky golem, will see how it goes thanks for the tip.  

Edit:  It works but when turning that off it fights everything. i mean everything even if it did not have to fight it. I just want it to fight if it can not mount up after getting a node or before ect...

On 9/14/2016 at 0:59 PM, bigworm79 said:

i did have that selected i turned if off now and switch back to sky golem, will see how it goes thanks for the tip.  

Edit:  It works but when turning that off it fights everything. i mean everything even if it did not have to fight it. I just want it to fight if it can not mount up after getting a node or before ect...

Hi, I'm glad you were able to get the Sky Golem to work for you.

Yes, there are lots of mobs hovering around nodes this expansion and you will have to fight for the node (at least nodes are now personal). I suggest that you keep your character's items up-to-date for faster farming.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16.9.2016 at 4:33 AM, kyln said:

Hi, I'm glad you were able to get the Sky Golem to work for you.

Yes, there are lots of mobs hovering around nodes this expansion and you will have to fight for the node (at least nodes are now personal). I suggest that you keep your character's items up-to-date for faster farming.

Got the same problem. And he doesnt only fight mobs near the node. Every mob that gets add, will make the bot stop and fight. Even if there is no node anywhere. And that is a problem.

31 minutes ago, moqwai2010 said:

Got the same problem. And he doesnt only fight mobs near the node. Every mob that gets add, will make the bot stop and fight. Even if there is no node anywhere. And that is a problem.

advanced options > mount options > check ignore combat if mounted ...

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

Sorry for the delay (I didn't have this mount), I have resolved problem, if you can wait next update.

I saw an update, but I still have the bug. At first, it farmed but keep trying to farm the same starlight rose for like 15 - 20 seconds, while being hit by mobs.

Now it doesn't farm the starlight rose if in combat.

(I add log file)

12 oct 2016 11H36.log.html

Edit: Now, in sky golem, it farms correctly , but it will still kill the mobs, it doesn't ignore them completely.