Hello, I want to share my fight class for Retribution Paladin, WOTLK expansion (level 1-80)
First levels can be a bit hard, you may need a lot of water and food.
I did tests with Seal of Wisdom and Judgement of Wisdom but didn't see much difference, I still had to drink very often before "The Art of War" and the Judgement talent giving you mana back, so I removed those spells and went for an offensive rotation that is slighty better and faster (Seal of Righteousness + Blessing of Might + Judgement of Light instead of Seal of Wisdom + Blessing of Wisdom + Judgement of Wisdom)
- Auto Buff Blessing of Might, Sacred Shield
- Devotion Aura until Retribution Aura is learned
- Auto Crusader Aura if Mounted
- Seal of Wisdom until Seal of Righteousness is learned
- Seal of Righteousness until Seal of Vengeance is learned
- Seal of Command for multiple targets
- Auto Purify/Cleanse Magics, Poisons, Diseases on you
- Avenging Wrath only if target is 2+ level above your character (you can change the value if you prefer, or remove it)
- Hand of Freedom if stunned
- Divine Plea
- Divine Protection / Divine Shield / Lay on Hands
- Intelligent pull with Hand of Reckoning
- Holy Wrath (only vs Undeads and Demons)
- Hammer of Justice (for stop cast only)
- Different Flash of Light for healing (normal, and another for "The Art of War" buff)
- Different Exorcism (normal, and another for "The Art of War" buff)
- Good dps rotation: Hammer of Wrath, Judgement, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Consecration (if 2+ enemies attacking near), Exorcism
- Self Healing even without "The Art of War"
Feel free to try it and see how it works for you. If you have any suggestions or problem, contact me.
IMPORTANT: As a leveling profile, remember to restart WRobot each time you learn new spells (such as Divine Shield, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm...)