WRobot Order ID/Key Error

Raidon

Hello,

I get these errors from time to time and I was wondering if anyone knows the cause: "You are trying to use a different wRobot key with the same order Id or your wRobot key is used by more than 10 IPs."

I can't use the profiles for hours sometimes, and it's not just FNV_Quester as I've had it happen with HMP as well. I only have one WRobot key, I only use it for one bot and same with all my other order ID's. Two times this has happened after I updated WRobot so that might have something to do with it? Does anyone else get these errors? I've tried searching the forums but I couldn't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/dDFlTw9

• 1 month later...

Can someone verify on the auth server again? I'm seeing the same for the past 2 days. I give it 15-20 mins and it still complains/crashes due to HumanMasterPlugin auth issue.

Dude, it says everywhere I possibly can to JOIN DISCORD. If you aren't willing to, you will NOT be notified of updates.
For the past 2 days, I've either had massive hardware issues or an attack on my server. I have since switched to a new host. A simple update would solve this issue, as your HMP would connect to the new server.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

Dude, it says everywhere I possibly can to JOIN DISCORD. If you aren't willing to, you will NOT be notified of updates.
For the past 2 days, I've either had massive hardware issues or an attack on my server. I have since switched to a new host. A simple update would solve this issue, as your HMP would connect to the new server.

Oops sorry.