Always an issue.

namegone

This bot cannot be trusted. Settings are irrelevant. It does whatever it wants. Everything was set as it should be. Set bot before leaving and come home to find that it has apparently been getting stuck on flat open terrain for the last 10 hours. It also apparently didn't repair the entire time and was just derping back and forth dying the entire time. I just got an account banned the other night because it undoubtedly did something absurd. Now this will probably get this one banned too. Why is there always an issue? Has anyone actually been able to trust this thing and just click start and come back with no issues? I'd be interested in talking to you. 

Hello,

Stuck, vendor, repair, ... depend essentially of your profile, with a worked and tailored profile, you will have not or little blocking, and the sellers / repairers of the current zone will be added.

Droidz i noticed since newest update it likes to turn pathfinding off when u reload at least it did it for me and i have to manually turn on pathfinding again so this might have been his problem just double check in wrobot general options if pathfinding is checked b4 start.