[Vanilla] Drinking while swimming

bottern93

One of my scripts has recently moved zone to a place with a lot of water. It ends up oom in the water while fighting and then tries to drink, which you can't do while swimming.

The log only says this: pBmJbhM.png

It just keeps trying to click the water until my mana has naturally refilled.

Any fixes?

You can't really RayCast for "non-liquid" areas. At least when I tried the LoS check that Droidz has implemented for it, it never worked (probably not in vanilla), so you can't find a spot that's not liquid and therefore can't navigate out of water.

Hello, I checked and WRobot don't regen if your character swim.

About traceline flag seem not correct on Vanilla, I'll check if I can fix it, but you can try code like:

var posToCheck = new Vector3(1, 2, 3);
Vector3 hit;
wManager.Wow.Helpers.TraceLine.TraceLineGo(posToCheck + new Vector3(0, 0, 20), posToCheck, CGWorldFrameHitFlags.HitTestAll, out hit);
        if (hit.Z > ObjectManager.Me.Position.Z)
        {
            // out of water?
        }

5 minutes ago, bottern93 said:

So until a fix appears somehow (if possible), I just got to blacklist water / turn off drinking I guess?

Or just wait let the bot wait it out till natural regen gets you to 100??????????????????????????????? Any quests in water should be completely fairly quickly. 

• 4 years later...
On 12/27/2018 at 7:03 PM, Edgewood411 said:

Or just wait let the bot wait it out till natural regen gets you to 100??????????????????????????????? Any quests in water should be completely fairly quickly. 

bot isnt wait he goes next mob even if u turn drink on