Anyone have an AoE Prot Pally Fight Class? TBC

Anyone have a grinding fight class for a Prot pally to AoE grind instead of doing smaller pulls? Haven't really tested the fight classes lvl 20+ so any suggestions on options would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit: Not seeing any working prot ones in (https://wrobot.eu/files/category/133-fight-classes-tbc/) Tried the one but it doesnt have rescues programmed in, can anyone link me to a forum member who makes these types of things?

It's quite complicated and nobody is gonna spend the hours on making one for you unless you're willing to shell out the money.
Especially if you want something as complicated as pulling a bunch of mobs and then funneling them in front of you.

On 1/6/2019 at 1:33 AM, Matenia said:

It's quite complicated and nobody is gonna spend the hours on making one for you unless you're willing to shell out the money.
Especially if you want something as complicated as pulling a bunch of mobs and then funneling them in front of you.

What a shit community then............ here is 20m work after I figured out the interface. Only going to work at lvl 35+ prot 

VebergProtPally.xml

That does nothing of what you requested except using some prot spells...

So what you wanted was a rotation for when you play manually? I mean - if it's "that easy" why call the community shit, instead of making it yourself? That's the entitlement of a 5 year old child.

No but honestly how many classes/spec's are there today why isnt there a community project pushing forward to fine tune these things into the bot?!?! And no that rotation is doing 3-4 mob pulls fine on my dude that is leveling. 

Edit* and I'm a new user trying to get a hold on everything. I have bought paid Fight classes and get they can be a class above; but to not have basic rotations for a game that is stuck in an old state aka it's not changing and how long has this forum/bot been around? Do go on but I see differently for software that has a subscription then dipshits like yourself in the community! Have a good day!

1 hour ago, slavedriver said:

No but honestly how many classes/spec's are there today why isnt there a community project pushing forward to fine tune these things into the bot?!?! And no that rotation is doing 3-4 mob pulls fine on my dude that is leveling. 

Edit* and I'm a new user trying to get a hold on everything. I have bought paid Fight classes and get they can be a class above; but to not have basic rotations for a game that is stuck in an old state aka it's not changing and how long has this forum/bot been around? Do go on but I see differently for software that has a subscription then dipshits like yourself in the community! Have a good day!

How is it handling 3-4 mobs? I don't see anything in there, that pulls 3-4 mobs. Are you using the multi pull plugin? How does it make sure all are funneled in front of you?
There is no pulling logic. I looked into the XML file.

Like I said, if you wanted something that casts the right spells in wRotation while you play yourself, you should have requested that. But something entirely automated like in your original post takes a really long time and is definitely not possible with the fightclass editor. Hence my original comment.