This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Gunkas

Buff Players Plug-In

I was thinking if there is one thing that very human is actually buffing friendly players in range if you have buffs to give. 

Since I've started botting I have come to realize a pretty big tell is receiving buffs from players and then just sauntering off and ignoring them. And when players don't receive a reciprocating buff, it seems to draw their attention in a lot of cases. So I was wondering if someone far smarter than me could take this idea and turn it into a plugin or something. Unless this is something that can be done in a fightclass that I completely missed.

I sort of made this as a plugin for someone but never fully tested it. I'll drop it here, I'll happily make changes if you find issues and then I can post it to the downloads section.

You can add your buff spells in the settings, each on their own line.

Buffer.dll

Thanks m8! If this works I totally feel it would be worth a small cost. I think this will go a long way of making some bots not look suspect.

On 3/9/2019 at 2:15 AM, thxgod1 said:

My wrobot crashes after entering Blessing of Might on a tbc server as a buff

same