Anyone use this for "Unlimited wow" - fun server.

Reborn

just curious if anyone uses this for the level 255 fun server... would be pretty useful to use this bot to do the dungeons for tokens etc, has anyone done it?

10 hours ago, Reborn said:

just curious if anyone uses this for the level 255 fun server... would be pretty useful to use this bot to do the dungeons for tokens etc, has anyone done it?

would also be useful for you to have a key to wrobot. just a fyi.

9 hours ago, The Smokie. said:

would also be useful for you to have a key to wrobot. just a fyi.

Lol, I was basically asking if anyone uses it on this server,  Why would I buy it then it doesn't function or work like I intended, even the trial version doesn't give me enough time to try everything I need, before I take the plunge to buy...

what a stupid thing to say.

Trial version should be enough to see if it works. Nobody has made any fightclasses for level 255 or any custom questers or dungeon profiles. So you need to create everything from scratch.

21 hours ago, Reborn said:

As long as the client hasn't been modified it should work just fine. Doing dungeons with it will be difficult to set up though and it'll be unlikely that anyone has made any content for that server on these forums meaning you'll have to work on the profiles yourself.
If you don't feel comfortable doing it in the trial time I don't think you'll be able to do it after purchase.

2 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Trial version should be enough to see if it works. Nobody has made any fightclasses for level 255 or any custom questers or dungeon profiles. So you need to create everything from scratch.

snap

5 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Marsbar said:

As long as the client hasn't been modified it should work just fine. Doing dungeons with it will be difficult to set up though and it'll be unlikely that anyone has made any content for that server on these forums meaning you'll have to work on the profiles yourself.
If you don't feel comfortable doing it in the trial time I don't think you'll be able to do it after purchase.

thanks.

56 minutes ago, Marsbar said:

I made one for "The Nexus" I've noticed if the bot dies, and tried to go back to the instance it stands on top rather than going on the inside..

2.  how can I make the profile use the pet trick, to pull a boss down from a location back to my char.

willing to learn to someone who is willing to teach

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

also you only get the trial open for 15 mins at a time, before it closes, not enough to to test profiles etc.