Problem with authentication of paid profiles

Hey, i am pretty new to the bot and botting wow in general.

I bought some profiles and plugins for the bot, i have no problems getting fightclasses and the HumanMasterPlugin to authenticate with the code send to me after purchase.

But profiles that require authentication with a key i am not able to get to work. I bought both Andoido's alliance profiles and Bambo's alliance grinder profile for wow vanilla.

I enter the key when im asked too and the bot starts running for about 2 minutes, then it says im am using the key on another Wrobot license and i should wait 30 minutes.

I dont have any other copies of the bot running, neither did i change the ip. Because the error happened by the authentication of 2 diffrent profile sellers, i guess its a problem with my system? I reinstalled windows twice already starting from a clean system, still the error occurs.

This is what the log gives me when the error occurs:

22:09:37 - [Andoido_Quester_Alliance_Remake]: Authentication sucessful
22:11:15 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Choosing trainer: Arthur the Faithful with ID: 5491
[E] 22:11:35 - [2nd try] Error connecting to authentication server System.Net.WebException: Der Server hat eine Protokollverletzung ausgeführt.. Section=ResponseStatusLine
   bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   bei CYvWrpbWTjISEQriALDCAAahMvxPUYIxbBkWegHl.Authentication.CheckValidiation(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Has anybody here seen something similar and maybe knows how to get around this?

Ty for any help!

I already asked Andoido for help via dm in discord and i it seems he doesn't know what causes the problem.

The very same problem also occurs on profiles not from him, so i think it might be a problem on my end but i have no idea how i could try to solve it, i have very little expirience in solving these kind of problems.

Your router is likely blocking HTTP access to IPs directly. I've seen this before. If you're using a FritzBox (and you're German, so there's a 99.99% chance you are), enable direct access to IPs. 

Try http://172.217.19.78 in your browser just to see (it's Google).

Oh "its working" hehe failed to see that tidbit!

Just a heads up if you re-sub, aka re-purchase wrobot and get a new Key, youll run into the 30 minute popup, if that ever ends up happening go ahead and contact me so i can fix it

Edited by Andoido