rogue pickpocket

likon69

sorry english it's not my strong point. the bot is getting too close. then they spam bcp too much the unfolding of the coup they go into battle.and then the price of the bots is 22.99 EUR share less or always ?

Dude, you're not even a customer. You're trying to run some random outdated Legion pickpocketing profile but you're not even describing what you actually want/need.
Nobody can help you.

If you want a pickpocketing profile, you need to make your own. That stuff isn't easy. 

I maybe a potential customer who knows maybe the bots will please me.Why do you make a forum if it is to ignore people after...
you see your know how to answer me. it will help me a little already. I know where to start. Merci.

you need to describe what you actually need and what you are using so we can help you

are you using wrobot on a legion private server?

do you want the bot to ONLY pickpocket and not attack?

hi, i'm playing on a private mop server.I'm stupid on my part to use legion profiles.
I will read the guide which is made in France. thank you Zan it is very detailed.
I want to fly in the monster pocket but the bots attack them permanently. 
I will try to create the combat profile and a simple grind profile. I come back with results

You need a fightclass that never actually attacks. This isn't easy.

I've personally done this before for vanilla by handling everything in a quest profile. It's really hard and took me a week to make to dungeon-farm.
Unless you invest a lot of time, you will not be able to easily do this.

Okay I see that in the "grind" if I attack nobody the bots this moves not even glass the selected mobs. 
they don't even target them. i will see for quest profiles

well i know i'm not going to happen not enough intelligent. I tried to modify "Pickpocketing.cs" so that they keep the mob distance.cart even if they knock it out the bots spasm so much the displacement before they enter combat. even if in the parameters of the box I tick "not start the fight".ideas please because I could not create this sheet custom profile

Pickpocketing.cs