New to Wrobot, need some help fixing some issues with a paid TBC quester profile

Squirepints

Hello all,

I recently purchased a 1-60 alliance quester profile by androido to use on the TBC server i'm on (to my knowledge vanilla profiles SHOULD work with TBC servers) and i've run into a couple of issues with the bot.

The first problem I am having is that the bot is refusing to use flight paths. While the profile had my character in wetlands it refused to go into the town there and instead ran all the way back to ironforge and then back to the wetlands each time it needed to sell, train and other stuff.

The second problem that I am currently having is that the bot is not purchasing new food/drink for me. I am sure that I set the bot up to purchase food and drink but it does not seem to want to do it ?

Thanks for taking a read!

26 minutes ago, Squirepints said:

Hello all,

I recently purchased a 1-60 alliance quester profile by androido to use on the TBC server i'm on (to my knowledge vanilla profiles SHOULD work with TBC servers) and i've run into a couple of issues with the bot.

The first problem I am having is that the bot is refusing to use flight paths. While the profile had my character in wetlands it refused to go into the town there and instead ran all the way back to ironforge and then back to the wetlands each time it needed to sell, train and other stuff.

The second problem that I am currently having is that the bot is not purchasing new food/drink for me. I am sure that I set the bot up to purchase food and drink but it does not seem to want to do it ?

Thanks for taking a read!

Report all problems to @Andoido

There is no guarantee vanilla profiles will work with TBC. Many things have changed in the client since then.
Only very basic stuff like kill and loot quests are relatively the same. 

Afaik Andoido specifically sells stuff for Vanilla/TBC/WotLK. Speak to him about it.

My profile contains custom codes to click flight paths, and to use them in certain situations while questing.

I dont controll buying food or drinks that is a plugin that you should look for on the forums. HMP does this.

Its a simple runluacode that goes to the flight path clicks, it then clicks the defined destination. If you do not have the destination then you will run into issues, for example starting at level 20 and not having camp taurajo FP. and the profile says lets fly to taurajo.. Well it wont =p.

Other than the flight path issue. There are plugins like "Vanilla Flight Master" or its updated version atleast, which will always fly. I recommend you look into using this.

as for vanilla profiles working.

The content is the exact same. So Yes the profiles will work. Same ID's same everything. So if you could explain your problem a little better i could help.

Thanks for getting back to me on this guys! I actually ended up grabbing HMP and reverting my wrobot prefs to default and doing a fresh start since I'd done some tweaking and experimenting and so far it is behaving a lot better than it was ? Thanks for the support from all here. These profiles and the HMP have been very helpful for me to get leveling done since I don't have much time to physically game in the coming weeks due to being a front line essential worker as well as taking care of a family at home x.x 

I will definitely provide more accurate and descriptive information as issues come up.