Is there any way to speed up wRotation?

Hello, try to increment you FPS in game, in fightclass editor you have also option "Frames per second", increment this option. Otherwise you have to decrease your number of spells, and avoid using lua (or if you can combine scripts)

I've tried changing the fps in the fight class but it still seems like it has about a 1/2 second delay between any casts. I don't have a lot of items in the class but maybe i need to prune it down some more.

Would it be faster to convert it to C# instead of leaving it in the normal format?

2 hours ago, Koalemos23 said:

I've tried changing the fps in the fight class but it still seems like it has about a 1/2 second delay between any casts. I don't have a lot of items in the class but maybe i need to prune it down some more.

Would it be faster to convert it to C# instead of leaving it in the normal format?

Wouldn't make a difference.
However, if you have the setting called something like (I don't have wrobot open as i write this); Wait Is Casting turned on, turn that off. Because it won't begin casting the next spell until it's aware that it's done casting the previous spell. ?
Edit: If it's a channeling spell, you obviously shouldn't turn it off. Since it'll interrupt a channel. ?

Edited by Ordush