Tauri wow game crash

theflamingo

Everytime I try to initialize the grinder or quester products the game closes with no error after like 1 minute of the bot running. I am playing on Tauriwow evermoon server. I have tried to disable all addons and different fight classes but it didnt work. How can I fix this problem?

No It just happens randomly within the time that it works. Usually after I attack or kill a mob. I tried using a different fightclass hoping that would work and changing some settings in it but it didn't work. Once in a while I would get lucky and the bot would run with no problems but its very rare that it does that and I have to run it over and over just to possibly get it to work for even 1+ hours.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I plan on buying the wrobot, is it still detected in TauriWow? I just want to use it's automaton/grind features for when I sleep.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, theflamingo said:

Everytime I try to initialize the grinder or quester products the game closes with no error after like 1 minute of the bot running. I am playing on Tauriwow evermoon server. I have tried to disable all addons and different fight classes but it didnt work. How can I fix this problem?

AIO.dll  crash error-  flight class menu

1 hour ago, Zer0 said:

Tauri WoW – Evermoon is a MoP server.

AIO.dll is a WotLK fightclass.

I'm, Wholesome_TBC_AIO_Fightclasses.dll  Evermoon MoP  server. ok

aio.dll crash.

2, Windows Firewall

Vezérlőpult\Rendszer és biztonság\Windows Defender tűzfal\Engedélyezett alkalmazások

Control Panel/System and SecurityÍ/Windows Defender Firewall/Enabled Applications

59 minutes ago, Matenia said:

How do you expect TBC fightclasses to work on a MoP client? It's absolutely not going to work...

I will try to help the questioner.
The question is the freezing of the game, and no one has answered you so far.l
I’m an amateur myself, I don’t understand wow or wrobot, I just push, I share my resulting experience.
The Tbc class I shared is frost but it works on some castes.