Warmane Detection

Wiceradon

Hey, I'm currently testing my custom quester profile on warmane and got banned there already on 2 accounts. I've only been botting for about 3-5 hours a day and got the accounts banned after a while botting with no interaction from anyone or anything. Does anyone know about their "Anticheat" measures? Can they detect the bot or was it just bad luck?

Warmane is a mystery for me too. No i am successfully botting a Character since some days there, got banned on several accounts before. The Bot is not detected, otherwhise some other  Devs i know won´t have level 80 characters sitting there. So it´s possible, most of the time bad luck. And of course it depends on what you are doing with your quester, which Fightclass do you use, which plugins and so on...

12 hours ago, Wiceradon said:

Hey, I'm currently testing my custom quester profile on warmane and got banned there already on 2 accounts. I've only been botting for about 3-5 hours a day and got the accounts banned after a while botting with no interaction from anyone or anything. Does anyone know about their "Anticheat" measures? Can they detect the bot or was it just bad luck?

Hello, I think warmane has some detection system. My accounts banned too. All was ok till October for me, and after that everytime when I try to bot on wRobot - All my accounts got ban. I use my custom quester profiles, it didn't help ?

You probably got flagged for multi botting and they're onto you now. 

Warmane itself doesn't detect wrobot, but they do detect patterns pretty reliably nowadays. So some of the code OP is using likely triggers something. Could be the quest order or fightclass, but more likely than not you just linked your accounts because you're not creating them inside a clean VM with a clean IP.