Plugin for buying specific items when less than X in bags

Artek

Hello,
anyone knows if there is a plugin that will restock specicif items(best if i could set which one) every time i talk with NPC?

Or is there  a way to make it with grinder/quester without coding?

Its conjured food/drink so woulb be great if bot can buy highest possible to use.

Wrobot has this functionality built in, you just need to set it up and manage a database of vendors. Additionally, there are some free plugins for buying food/drinks and some paid ones for every expansion.

Thank you for your reply,
Is it possible without coding to make wrobot to talk to specific NPC then choose dialogue option2 that will actually open his shop?
im playing on server, where we can have following companion that is a vendor, but right clicking on it doesnt open shop right away, there is menu and we need to choose second option to acces his goods

obraz.png

17 hours ago, Artek said:

Thank you for your reply,
Is it possible without coding to make wrobot to talk to specific NPC then choose dialogue option2 that will actually open his shop?
im playing on server, where we can have following companion that is a vendor, but right clicking on it doesnt open shop right away, there is menu and we need to choose second option to acces his goods

obraz.png

Hello, when you add your NPC in your NPCDB (or profile) put 2 to option "GossipOption"

Thank you for your answer, hovewer i have 2 more problems.
1. Whenver my bags are full bot first runs to the place where i added NPC to wrobots NPCD or profile list and then start to sell.

2. Im using Quester for grinding and there is no GossipOption in vendors/repair/mails editor