Druid's mangle in cataclysm.

@Droidz Can you PLEASE try to find an way for druids to use mangle in fight class?
No matter what, i can't make it working, i searched cataclysm subforum and none of the ways work.

Problem with mangle is that in cataclysm there are 2 skills with the same name "Mangle" but one is for cat form and other for bear form.
Thank you!

You could try:

RunMacroText('/cast [form: 1] Mangle(Bear Form)')

try
{
    if (ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(bearForm.Ids) && timerMangle.IsReady && ObjectManager.Target.GetDistance <= 5)
    {
        if (SpellManager.GetSpellCooldownTimeLeft(mangle.Id) <= 0)
        {
            await Helpers.RunMacro("/cast [form: 1] Mangle(Bear Form)", timerMangle.IsReady);
            timerMangle = new Timer(SpellManager.GlobalCooldownTimeLeft() + 255 + Usefuls.Latency);
        }
    }
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
    Helpers.LogWrite($"Mangle() Exception error. {ex.Message}.", true);
}
Edited by Apexx

• 1 month later...

I got it to work super easy... I literally just called spell name Mangle. Restarted bot. functions properly. No lua junk. Just add conditionals like energy, lack of debuff on target, conditional buff cat form. etc

17 minutes ago, oyock said:

I got it to work super easy... I literally just called spell name Mangle. Restarted bot. functions properly. No lua junk. Just add conditionals like energy, lack of debuff on target, conditional buff cat form. etc

And may I ask what game version you are working with?

4.3.4 Apollo servers. Mangle W/ conditions: Target buff = Mangle, false; Combo point = <5

Another Mangle w/ conditions: Buff = Cat Form, true; Comb point = <5; Buff = Frenzied Regeneration, false; Energy = >34

Make sure to save the fightclass and restart wRobot all together. took me so long to realize the entire bot has to be restarted to make changes, not just reloading a different fight class.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, really strange I notice that Mangle works on my characters up until around 62 +/- 4 levels. But It works all the way until that point. Not sure why. As if some modification in the talent tree leads to it not functioning properly. Strange my bot can do well with a fightclass until it gets to this point (Usually when I start questing in Nagrand) and it just doesnt Mangle after that point... Weird. I have no solutions. Nothing mention has ever fixed it after this point.

EDIT: This is not the problem, see below...

Edited by oyock
Increased accuracy.

Oh you know what it is... Its not detecting the debuff on beasts... Mangle does not work on beasts, humanoids yes. Why is that? Havent tried to see if infected wounds debuff detection works on beasts.