Want to come back but all the time there is problem with pathfinding server

Artek

So after long break i decided to come back, when im trying to use wrobot(trial). all the time there is problem with pathfinding server, quest, grinder, automaton, nothing works, its just a spam of errror with pathfinding server. Does wrobot still work?

Hello,

You have many game add-ons activated, that can cause problems (but I doubt that it's the cause of your problem).

The problem probably comes from your internet connection. From certain countries, for reasons beyond my control, the connection is not always stable (depending on the users and the periods). Try using a VPN.

hmm, i thought i turned off all addons for logs, also when i was in Europe, everything worked fine with all these addons.
ANd yes, im using VPN, my latency is around 300 , cant go lower sadly.

playing trough VPN with french IP,in game ping below 300, still the same problem, pathfinder server down.
Do you have more than one server? can i somehow change it and check if work with others?

If you look at the log, the bot already tries 4 or 5 different pathfinding servers.
The problem seems to be that you can't connect to any of them. Try a different VPN provider.

If it works without a VPN, just run WoW through a VPN or Socks5 proxy.

Hey, for this problem with the pathfinder. I know wrobot sometimes (more or less of the time.) breaks down. I would recommend if you have the time sit down and build your own navigational system. It fairly easy to set up a basic one with recast and detour. And after you have a basic one up and running. Add features like distanceToWall etc.I find learning how it’s built is very fun.