How much money do you make with Auction bot?

Droidz

How much money do you make with Auction bot?

Hello, I have used during his development to fix problems/bugs. I have started with 150 g, after 5 days (2 or 3 hours per days) I had 5000 g. I had configure bot to buy/bid items with small price (mineral and herbs) and resell it more expensive.

My settings (I change the configuration every 1 or 2 days depending of the market price):

post-1-0-46265600-1433326549_thumb.png

And you? What settings do you use? How do you use Auction bot? How much money to you make?

Started using auction with sumptuous fur & new draenor herbs/ores.

Startd with around 1k .. I have about 11k right now. Very efficient with the fur !! You find buyers within an hour.

This works very well for snagging up mats at a low price.  The current configuration for selling though is not optimal.  If possible, incorporating the ability to use Trade Skill Master for posting auctions would be of huge benefit, allowing for better market pricing.

This works very well for snagging up mats at a low price.  The current configuration for selling though is not optimal.  If possible, incorporating the ability to use Trade Skill Master for posting auctions would be of huge benefit, allowing for better market pricing.

even better if the module managed to use TSM to work out the cheapest prices to buy from

• 3 weeks later...

So does this Auction setting buy stuff, go to the mailbox and take it out, then go back to the auctioneer to repost them at the price you set?

Hello, yes.

• 3 weeks later...

love this however whats the best way to program the bot for optimal profits. using strictly for buy low and reselling high. im using the undermine journal as a reference but I don't know what to put for the prices. What do you guys have your settings on pricing?

• 2 weeks later...

i am interested in buying wrobot but is there a way to test this ? with the trial version i can not test it :(

Of course you can test it on trial, 10 minutes its plenty of time then reset and again. I tested on trial and after few days i bought lifetime sub :)

i meant especially the auction bot feature, i cant test it with the trial version.

Hmmm...  I have the same problem^^

Starting the Bot, Use "Trail" Key and a new Window Open with all the Bot freat. and functions... choose "Auction" but if i Hit "Start", get an Error -> "You Cannot Use the Auction Bot whit Trial Version".

i meant especially the auction bot feature, i cant test it with the trial version.

Sorry I wasn't aware of that I thought it gives you full access to all the features for 10 minutes.

Hello,

"Auction" bot it the only product disabled with trial version. I have disabled it to avoid abuse (and reserve this bot at mmorobot users) (If there are too many uses of this bot it becomes less useful).

Hello,

"Auction" bot it the only product disabled with trial version. I have disabled it to avoid abuse (and reserve this bot at mmorobot users) (If there are too many uses of this bot it becomes less useful).

<script type="text/javascript" src="/pagespeed_static/js_defer.pbrP1whUgE.js"></script>

yes i understand that, no problem, for my server its not that good idea anyway, too risky. but i think i will buy wrobot for grinding.

Hello,

Hmmm.... Okey mate, i understand that. My little problem is -> I´ll testing 4 diffrent wow Bot in the last 3 years and all theres Bots have a Auction bot too, but for me it doesnt realy do what i´m looking for. Thats why i´m not realy sure to buy "another one", to get disappointed again. :)

But ok, Maybe i buy them today

EDIT ->   Done! I´m a New customer now :P It´s possible to ask for some updates or new features about the "Auction" bot? I have create a small test "Buy & Sell" List and now i have the first problem whit the Auction Bot. Everything is nice and works great but i missing some special "option" for the selling operation - "Max. Stack´s or Max. Auction per Item" - For example...

...in my Shopping list i have "Sorcerous Earth", set the stack size to x5 - he create 100 x5 auction now. Thats to much o.0

Is there a way for an update?

Hmmm.... Okey mate, i understand that. My little problem is -> I´ll testing 4 diffrent wow Bot in the last 3 years and all theres Bots have a Auction bot too, but for me it doesnt realy do what i´m looking for. Thats why i´m not realy sure to buy "another one", to get disappointed again. :)

But ok, Maybe i buy them today

EDIT ->   Done! I´m a New customer now :P It´s possible to ask for some updates or new features about the "Auction" bot? I have create a small test "Buy & Sell" List and now i have the first problem whit the Auction Bot. Everything is nice and works great but i missing some special "option" for the selling operation - "Max. Stack´s or Max. Auction per Item" - For example...

...in my Shopping list i have "Sorcerous Earth", set the stack size to x5 - he create 100 x5 auction now. Thats to much o.0

Is there a way for an update?

Wait next update, I have added "Max Stacks Put Up For Sale" (and "Bid Auction Time Left" to avoid to bid if time left is long).

• 7 months later...