How much money do you make with Auction bot?

Droidz

35 minutes ago, Quintinza said:

Is there a demo video or step by step someone can post using something simple like cotton or wool, just so as i can see if i am doing it right? pls

Picture in the first post is enough to setup. If you can't get it to work with the picture then you shouldn't probably be using it at all :unsure:

• 3 months later...

I may try this feature in a couple of weeks.
It would be great to have a supporting addon for this component and, or an semi-transparent overlay that can be scaled so as not to minimize the game client.

flippy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

How much money do I make? More like how much money do I waste. A lot.

The undercut scanning before post is fine, but once posted, it never checks undercuts done to you, so the next cycle he will posts again at the same price (in case you sold something). But that won't happen, because 99% of times there are bots 24/7 using addons and other shit that check undercuts every 5 seconds around, so the time you post, they notice they have been undercutted, and they undercut you back. So it's an endless war with the difference they are probably sleeping on the bed and you are doing the scan manually every single second to check undercuts and market flow. Yes you can buy a gem for 100g hoping to sell that for 200g+ but no, everytime you post, you will be undercutted, even until 100g. So you just waste time (and gold) even with the buy function. Both buy and sell functions are worthless.
Sorry but 0/10, unless you find a way to make this feature beat bots around, there is absolutely no point in using it.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I use this bot it goes to the auctioneer, opens the auction window and then the error message "You cant use that item" gets spammed on my screen. 

I think the bot is just right clicking the items but they dont go to the auction window.  How can i fix this?

On 9/30/2018 at 9:22 AM, lafthelion said:

When I use this bot it goes to the auctioneer, opens the auction window and then the error message "You cant use that item" gets spammed on my screen. 

I think the bot is just right clicking the items but they dont go to the auction window.  How can i fix this?

Hello, do you use Wow addons? if yes disable all

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...