[Job] Create community logo

Droidz

Hello,

I need your help to create logo (to replace "WRobot" text (top/left)).

if you are interested, post the logo in response (I want a simple logo), I will give a lifetime subscription if I use your logo.

This contest end the 09/30/2015, after I will open poll to allow at the members to choose their favorite logo. 

Regards, Droidz.

Edited by Droidz

Hey Guysm hey Droidz...

Let me show u my creation and i hope u will enjoy :

First of all, Droidz say "I want a simple logo" but what does it mean? Style, the Front, Color or the effects on?!? I´m not 100% sure but i hope my logo is what he mean.

I post one Logo in Png. (whittout Background), the problem is some effects and th style looks very Sh!tty whitout the Orignal background and Image Size, so i post an example of each Logo -  "How it will looks on WRobot page"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First One - WRobot White

WRobot_White.thumb.png.41c34b13ddbb927d3

WRobot_White_Fake.thumb.jpg.e4e2a26492a9WRobot_White_Fake_2.thumb.jpg.8527dd8d97

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Secound

55d7056f7ce13_WRobot_WhiteBlue.thumb.png

55d70578be00a_WRobot_WhiteBlue_Fake.thum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont like the color or something like that? So, let me know :)

Edited by MoTeC

• 3 weeks later...

@Crazy0

I´ll check ur "Logo´s Album" and some of them are very nice mate :)

The Last Logo does not match whit the "WRobot Community" but which is only not my taste and its doesnt matter what i think^^

But i luv to create "Wallpapers,banners, Headders, Logos, Photomontage" and so on and the last project, that u have posted here, the design and the creative work, that i see in your work is Amazing. Maybe u can give the bubbles (Dots) some softly and smothly shadow to give them more spatiality :)

3 Question mate... Where are u from? U are using Photoshop? Rigth? And for the W u are doing it via a Brush-Set or free Hand and put a simply letter over there?

Hehe, i am sure that we can create one of the best Logo if we are work together :)

Thanks for opinion mate.

I created these projects when I had free time in job. I work with Photoshop about 7-9 years, but only in free time. This is my little hobby. Love to create flaty designs.

I'm from Poland and I apologize for mah bad english. Yes, I using mainly Photoshop, but I try to learn Illustrator. Yeah it's Brush from Adobe (google translated brushname: "Round angle of low stiffness") & rest is created from shapes.

mb like dat

5aNOUYN.png

Edited by Crazy0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anything ever come of this? I see it's still the same words... Looks like #2 won according the polls (Which was VERY well designed, although I'd drop the WR text at the bottom).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...