[Suggestion] ForceLeave Strand of the Ancients & Isle of Conquest

as i saw today Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest arent working/no meshes with the Battlegrounder, and he just follow Players without the calculation if their is a wall, so he stucks pretty often on objects/walls.
it would be good if hes in the Battleground "Strand of the Ancients" or "Isle of Conquest" he force leave the battleground and requeue after deserteur. because we dont have the feature where we can put out specific battlegrounds in 3.3.5 in Random Battleground Queue.

its actually pretty meh, but atleast i dont getting bannend if i am AFK botting and this Battleground appears.

Other soloution would be just AntiAFK where he starts, no moving, no following players.

Would be nice, Dreamful

7 hours ago, Dreamful said:

as i saw today Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest arent working/no meshes with the Battlegrounder, and he just follow Players without the calculation if their is a wall, so he stucks pretty often on objects/walls.
it would be good if hes in the Battleground "Strand of the Ancients" or "Isle of Conquest" he force leave the battleground and requeue after deserteur. because we dont have the feature where we can put out specific battlegrounds in 3.3.5 in Random Battleground Queue.

its actually pretty meh, but atleast i dont getting bannend if i am AFK botting and this Battleground appears.

Other soloution would be just AntiAFK where he starts, no moving, no following players, think thats the best idea.

Would be nice, Dreamful

anti afk and bot-like playing is the easiest way to get banned atleast on warmane at BGs

4 minutes ago, betterSister said:

anti afk and bot-like playing is the easiest way to get banned atleast on warmane at BGs

You dont understand. The Bot is not working in this both Battlegrounds, he is running into walls because their is no function to use the Teleporters,CheckSotaGate and stuff, thats the problem.

it will be better to go out from the BG completly from teh start or just Stand their where he spawns, even if you getting afk flagged you get kicked from the BG and have Desateur.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i think it would just be better if in SotA he just ran back and forth and depending on which doors are finished you'll go between from door to door,

while in IoC, you should atleast be able to use the teleporters when the match hasnt started yet, is there a way to program this with the grinder pathing to use the IoC teleporters, and in SotA to make it run between door to door depending on which door(s) are down?