Don't attack the mobs !

Hello every1. I`M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

I'm doing a profile for twinks to farm dungeons using 80lvl, he should not attack mobs I just need to collect them all at the end of Instance! After this I do AOE and my twink get xp :rolleyes:

How can i stop going to attack аll he sees?

Hello,

If you want ignore when your character is attacked you cannot (or you need to create custom profile like bettersiter has said).

If you want just not start attack, activate option in advanced general settings "Don't start fighting".

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

If you want ignore when your character is attacked you cannot (or you need to create custom profile like bettersiter has said).

If you want just not start attack, activate option in advanced general settings "Don't start fighting".

When he see mobs he stop...

I need that he ran on without stopping and ignoring attacks

How can i create this custom profile? mb some1 help whit that?:sad:

Could @Droidz add feature in settings that we can toggle if we want the bot to ignore fighting back? It shouldn't be big job to do. We could then use bot API to toggle fighting back while running to other side of dungeon and back

Wait next update, to disable detection when player is attacked, use this c# code:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true;

To reactive attack detection:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = false;

(don't forget to reactive it, or restart WRobot if you want use other profile/product)

To use this code, you have a lot of ways, the more easy ways is to add this on your profile like this: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2202-profile-positions-and-action-column/ or you can run this code in tab "Tools" > "Dev... tools" > paste code in textbox and click on button "Run c# code...".

Just what i was looking for!

9 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Wait next update, to disable detection when player is attacked, use this c# code:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true;

To reactive attack detection:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = false;

(don't forget to reactive it, or restart WRobot if you want use other profile/product)

To use this code, you have a lot of way, the more easy ways is to add this on your profile like this: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2202-profile-positions-and-action-column/ or you can run this code in tab "Tools" > "Dev... tools" > paste code in textbox and click on button "Run c# code...".

• 2 months later...