BlackList Logic

knights

May I ask how does the blacklist logic work? For example, if I want to prevent the movement manager to walk off a cliff or go into an area, where should I be blacklisting?

Should I blacklist all the spots that marked X?

Blacklist.png

7 hours ago, knights said:

May I ask how does the blacklist logic work? For example, if I want to prevent the movement manager to walk off a cliff or go into an area, where should I be blacklisting?

Should I blacklist all the spots that marked X?

Blacklist.png

Let's say you have a sea which you want to avoid, simply set a blacklist coordinate at the middle of it and increase the radius of the blacklisted coordinate.

Since the blacklist zone is a circle, it is going to look like this:

c1L1I4M.png

And here's an example for a cliff:

RmVVu4p.png

I hope this answered your question. :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Runaro said:

Let's say you have a sea which you want to avoid, simply set a blacklist coordinate at the middle of it and increase the radius of the blacklisted coordinate.

Since the blacklist zone is a circle, it is going to look like this:

c1L1I4M.png

And here's an example for a cliff:

RmVVu4p.png

I hope this answered your question. :biggrin:

Thank you! but how do I get the coordinates for the areas in Grim Batol? It keeps running off the edge to get to the other side... :mellow:

1 hour ago, knights said:

Thank you! but how do I get the coordinates for the areas in Grim Batol? It keeps running off the edge to get to the other side... :mellow:

Get ingame and read them out of the game???

14 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Currently blacklisting doesn't prevent bot from walking through the blacklisted zone. It's suggested and will be eventually implemented

Huh? For what is then the blacklisting function? :blink:

2 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Huh? For what is then the blacklisting function? :blink:

It won't attack mobs that are in the blacklisted area. If you start walking through the area that has alot of mobs and you blacklisted them and you're without self heals you're most likely dead. This is another reason i quit making quest profiles

Just now, BetterSister said:

It won't attack mobs that are in the blacklisted area. If you start walking through the area that has alot of mobs and you blacklisted them and you're without self heals you're most likely dead 

lul, i thought "blacklisting zone" is for avoiding a area.. damn though learned something new.

Now i understand, why my bot keeps running off a cliff and ignores my blacklisted zones. :biggrin:

Just now, Runaro said:

lul, i thought "blacklisting zone" is for avoiding a area.. damn though learned something new.

Now i understand, why my bot keeps running off a cliff and ignores my blacklisted zones. :biggrin:

If you're bored you can make bug report about this. I'm off to sleep right now... I'll mark it confirmed tomorrow... 

• 1 month later...