Is it possible when I die for the bot to take a 5min break?

gh0stfac3

Ok, so I'm running my bot to level me. Im using grinder profiles. I'm on a populated pvp server just wondering because I get ganked alot. Is it possible to make the bot take a 5min break eveytime it dies. It only dies from the odd player ganking me. Therefore making me look like alot less of a botter. If someone sees me keep accepting the res to get killed over and over it looks heaps obvious. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cant give you a 100% answer... only thing that i can see that comes close to that would be to take the res sickness.

Advanced settings > other options > use spirit healer + wait out res sickness.

This may be worse than just ressing over and over tho.  Im sure some smart cookie can just write a pluggin to do exactly what your after.

2 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Here's a example for a pretty neat "anti gank plugin", for the Vanilla Bot ZZukBot https://bitbucket.org/SeeSharpXD/punk-alert-plugin/downloads

Maybe someone want to use the base of the plugin and port it to WRobot. :biggrin:

O1x1KjP.png

Dam this thing would be perfect for what I'm looking for. I'm considering rerolling on pve just because im 100% I won't make it to 100 without getting reported from a ganker on the opposite faction.

Actually you can easily solve this with a plugin - just check when you are dead and then make the product wait for certain amount of time. Let me see if i can come up with something simple quick for you. Will post here when im done.

//EDIT: There you go: http://wrobot.eu/files/file/705-staydead/ 

I didnt add any timer randomization, but can add that too if requested. The character will just stay dead for the set amount of time, at the graveyard.

Cheers!

49 minutes ago, 2face said:

Actually you can easily solve this with a plugin - just check when you are dead and then make the product wait for certain amount of time. Let me see if i can come up with something simple quick for you. Will post here when im done.

//EDIT: There you go: http://wrobot.eu/files/file/705-staydead/ 

I didnt add any timer randomization, but can add that too if requested. The character will just stay dead for the set amount of time, at the graveyard.

Cheers!

Thank you very much sir

2 minutes ago, gh0stfac3 said:

Thank you very much sir

You're very welcome. Let me know if there are any flaws. I didn't really test it. Only fired up one time to see if it's pausing properly or not. 

1 hour ago, 2face said:

You're very welcome. Let me know if there are any flaws. I didn't really test it. Only fired up one time to see if it's pausing properly or not. 

works perfect :)