WoD Rogue Poison

eeny

Hey all,

Just looking to make this profile 100%- its a Rogue survival build for lvl 100 combat Rogues.  Built for Survival / farming over pure dps.  only issue im having is that the rogue will never, NEVER apply the poison.  Looking for both leaching and deadly.

I have moved primarily to rouges as my main farming bot as they cant be seen by most people moving between mobs / nodes = less chance of being caught.  all i need is this to make them 100%.

The profile itself works well, i Just cant get them to apply poisons, thoughs? profile attached.

cheers

Enny

Eeny_combat_rogue_survival.xml

Hey, never played a rogue. Is the apply poison a skill/spell or an item ? Also i just checked ur Conditions on the Leeching Poision and saw that u are checking for the Buff "Leaching Poison" I guess it should be also Leeching Poison. When u apply those buffs what does it say up there in the buff list? How are they called there?

Thanks guys- think i was going too complex with the advanced options targeting / buff checking.

Cleared the spell and re-added with default options and a timer of 50 mins and it works well enough.

Interestingly- the spell for Instant poison http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2823/deadly-poison .  This all spell depends on your spec.  I was trying to cast instant- , when you shift click the spell in your spellbook- it comes up as Deadly Poison, however it will cast as Instant poison.  So changing the spell over to deadly in the fight class editor meant that i am in business.

Il add it to the fight class library in a minute