Client Language

KevinVapes

Hello dear users of WRobot!

Before i come to my actual question, no i do not own the bot yet. But i think about purchasing it.

As i can see the Bot's "language" is english (for settings, profiles etc.) does the client need to be in english too? I play german WoW. Does the bot get in trouble with german mobnames or item names?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Just now, KevinVapes said:

Hello dear users of WRobot!

Before i come to my actual question, no i do not own the bot yet. But i think about purchasing it.

As i can see the Bot's "language" is english (for settings, profiles etc.) does the client need to be in english too? I play german WoW. Does the bot get in trouble with german mobnames or item names?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

The german client can cause several problems, therefore i recommend using a english wow client.

1 minute ago, KevinVapes said:

Okay, good to know then! Is anything planned in the near future to fix, or better, support other languages? Anybody know this?

The bot itself isn't really the problem, more like the Profiles and FightClasses.

2 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, if you play on official wow server you can use wow german client without problem. On private server (old wow versions), it is recommanded to use english wow client to avoid some bugs.

Okay thats some news now, sure it wont get in trouble with profiles by other communitymembers, which use a diffrent language.client?

1 minute ago, KevinVapes said:

Okay thats some news now, sure it wont get in trouble with profiles by other communitymembers, which use a diffrent language.client?

You can get problem with fightclasses only if the owner of the fightclass use "lua" with item/spell name directly (to resolve this problem: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1688-lua-and-multi-language-support/ )

1 minute ago, Droidz said:

You can get problem with fightclasses only if the owner of the fightclass use "lua" with item/spell name directly (to resolve this problem: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1688-lua-and-multi-language-support/ )

Awesome. Thank you so much! Maybe a little offtopic - but did you read my message yet? :)