WRobot no response

KevinVapes

Hey guys,

sometimes it happens that my WRobot just crashes. Not while botting, more while i edit profiles, settings etc. if that happens i need to kill it and cant just start it backup because of Error "Please select game Process and connect to the game". Is this maybe an anti-detection mechanism? Are there any logfiles i can check. I use Win7 Professional 64bit, WoWclient is set to 32bit, and all needed programms for Wrobot are installed.

Thank yall in advance!

EDIT: Found the logs, but no hints there what happened. Mostly contains data from game/settings.

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, Use shortcut "WRobot No DX" in WRobot folder to launch WRobot.

3 hours ago, Runaro said:

CXiDcq4.png

I should open my eyes next time >,<. Thank you guys! Much appreciated! I will try it out, if it still crashes anytime i will report back :)

Well here i am again, i used "WRobot No DX" for a few days now without a crash, but i can almost reproduce when i FIRST start it up. Its always on the first start i dont know why. And then when i move to the "Advanced Settings tab" play around a little here and there and go out of the tab it crashes. Well, i can live with that as long as it doesnt crash while im botting. Im curious if anybody else has issues with that. But im quite sure it only has to do with my system.