When creating a kill and loot quest objective I am noticing that Wrobot will kill one, mount up, and run past 5 or 6 others while being attacked by all, dismounting eventually and having to deal with all of the mobs. Is there a way I can implement a "dismount" feature to avoid this? I don't want to turn off (ignore fighting if on ground mount) as it is invaluable for the most part. Just a way to tell Wrobot, while you are on this quest, do not mount.

3 hours ago, civicacid said:

When creating a kill and loot quest objective I am noticing that Wrobot will kill one, mount up, and run past 5 or 6 others while being attacked by all, dismounting eventually and having to deal with all of the mobs. Is there a way I can implement a "dismount" feature to avoid this? I don't want to turn off (ignore fighting if on ground mount) as it is invaluable for the most part. Just a way to tell Wrobot, while you are on this quest, do not mount.

I know what you mean, i watched my bot doing the same kind of yesterday. In Stranglethorn-Valley he mounted up, ran past 3 or 4 trolls to get to the 5th one, which he targeted, mounted off and had to deal with 5 mobs then, this is just one example. He picks his targets very random sometimes, even though other mobs are much nearer, he sometimes takes the one thats more far away. Unfortunately i dont have a solution for this, but im sure BetterSister or Droidz will post here soon to clarifiy. Maybe it has something to do with the Search-Radius, but mine is very low, so i cant really tell.

17 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

I know what you mean, i watched my bot doing the same kind of yesterday. In Stranglethorn-Valley he mounted up, ran past 3 or 4 trolls to get to the 5th one, which he targeted, mounted off and had to deal with 5 mobs then, this is just one example. He picks his targets very random sometimes, even though other mobs are much nearer, he sometimes takes the one thats more far away. Unfortunately i dont have a solution for this, but im sure BetterSister or Droidz will post here soon to clarifiy. Maybe it has something to do with the Search-Radius, but mine is very low, so i cant really tell.

It's a problem with the target prioritization and already a known bug since months.

38 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

I think that is sometimes to do with search radius... sometimes less is more in that sense.  I will often change mine down to 35-40 to avoid stuff like this in some quests