Want to buy WRobot

hey guys good morning, i just made this topic because well i have been really considering purchasing this bot for grinding a little bit and archeology level grind on my alts, but i just had insecurities as to if i would get banned using just those two things and what the risk is, i would only do it for about 2 hours a day while im working at the office and then just play on my own every now and then, im really insecure because i would be doing that on my main account.

1 hour ago, fearthekitten said:

hey guys good morning, i just made this topic because well i have been really considering purchasing this bot for grinding a little bit and archeology level grind on my alts, but i just had insecurities as to if i would get banned using just those two things and what the risk is, i would only do it for about 2 hours a day while im working at the office and then just play on my own every now and then, im really insecure because i would be doing that on my main account.

Same answer- to always the same question. Botting is always a risk. Dont use it on your mainacc if you cant handle to lose it. Even though WRobot was never part of a banwave, there is a chance a single person CAN and WILL be banned, ANYTIME. Its up to you. For your purposes you should be fine, you dont sound like a 24/7 perma Goldfarm-Botter-Type-Of-Guy. But still... nobody will give you a 100% save guarantee.

4 hours ago, KevinVapes said:

Same answer- to always the same question. Botting is always a risk. Dont use it on your mainacc if you cant handle to lose it. Even though WRobot was never part of a banwave, there is a chance a single person CAN and WILL be banned, ANYTIME. Its up to you. For your purposes you should be fine, you dont sound like a 24/7 perma Goldfarm-Botter-Type-Of-Guy. But still... nobody will give you a 100% save guarantee.

thanks for the reply!! :) i kept looking around the forums to see if anyone had been banned for about the same usage i would be giving it but i couldnt find anything

3 hours ago, KevinVapes said:

This so much. 

Not a single bot is 100% secure. I've used it on retail for a month daily few hours without ban

2 minutes ago, fearthekitten said:

thanks for the reply!! :) i kept looking around the forums to see if anyone had been banned for about the same usage i would be giving it but i couldnt find anything

Currently i bought a new battlechest on my same BNetacc. So i play my mainaccount and on my other monitor im running a bot. So far, bot runs every day, for 3-5 hours without ban yet. But i always have a eye on it. Wanna see how much gold etc. i can make within 30 days. Maybe its enough for a token to play further for free :P Bot made it to lvl 60 this moment.

Main Account botting is a big no-no for me.

I have 4 botting accounts on different bnet accounts.  All running Tanaan 10 hours a day in 2 hour chunks completely afk with relogger... 4-5 days a week for the last 4 months.

I may get one person a week? asking me to grp up.. no-one msg's to ask if im a bot.

As long as your not botting in big chunks and you use a smart/solid profile you should go un-noticed with Wrobot

23 minutes ago, eeny said:

Main Account botting is a big no-no for me.

I have 4 botting accounts on different bnet accounts.  All running Tanaan 10 hours a day in 2 hour chunks completely afk with relogger... 4-5 days a week for the last 4 months.

I may get one person a week? asking me to grp up.. no-one msg's to ask if im a bot.

As long as your not botting in big chunks and you use a smart/solid profile you should go un-noticed with Wrobot

Good idea, i should get familiar with relogger anytime soon. I just hate to "share" my account data if you know what i mean.. Does relogger completely close WoW, and starts it backup at that time you set it up and continues like nothing happened?

I do not bot on main account either. Different account on different mail. You could even run your bot in virtual machine to completely separate it from main if paranoid enough. You have to accept the fact that you can lose your account no matter what. If you are scared to lose account then do not bot.

5 hours ago, KevinVapes said:

Good idea, i should get familiar with relogger anytime soon. I just hate to "share" my account data if you know what i mean.. Does relogger completely close WoW, and starts it backup at that time you set it up and continues like nothing happened?

Relogger data is saved only on your computer. Only basic info like your ip and how many bots you got running is the only thing that is sent to wrobot servers. We aren't like google or Microsoft that will send report to their servers even if you fart with mic on... 

And yes that's correct 

3 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Relogger data is saved only on your computer. Only basic info like your ip and how many bots you got running is the only thing that is sent to wrobot servers. We aren't like google or Microsoft that will send report to their servers even if you fart with mic on... 

And yes that's correct 

I should try that out!